MEUUT Medical Bandage Scissors With Carabiner, 2-Pack
Last updated date: March 29, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Nurse Scissors and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Nurse Scissors you should buy.
Update as April 7, 2021:
Checkout The Best Nurse Scissors for a detailed review of all the top nurse scissors.
In our analysis, the MEUUT MEUUT Medical Bandage Scissors With Carabiner, 2-Pack placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
HIGH QUALITY: Sharp shears and can cut various hard objects, actual cutting effect refer to the associated video on the product page. 7.5 inch long, stainless steel blades with milled serrations, injection molded handles and steel-reinforced carabiner make these the best quality EMT shears. Durable, Fluoride-coated non-stick surface with high-impact handles made to last for years. PERFECT DESIGN: 2 packs in 1 with higher cost performance. Bent tip and blunted edge make sure cut safely. The blades have the fine tooth for anti-slip & easier cutting, carabiner can used to clip onto waist. Available color is Black. FEATURES PATENTED CARABINER: Tired of losing shears from pockets or holsters? Our premium design features a patented, steel-reinforced carabiner that allows you to clip the shears directly onto your waistband. Keep them within reach at all times with you! CUT FAST & SAFE EVERY TIME: Cut anything safely and efficiently with these sharp, professional grade scissors. Ideal for cutting rope, bandages, clothes, Jeans, car seat belts, leather, polyester, denim, and other hard surfaces. Why Choose Us?: MEUUT provide 60-Day Money Back guarantees, 12-Month Worry-Free warranty with considerate customer service makes your purchase risk-free. We guarantee 100% satisfaction and quality.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Nurse Scissors
If you work in the medical field, it’s important to have a good pair of nurse scissors, sometimes referred to as bandage scissors. These scissors are unique because of their design. Instead of a straight blade like most scissors, the blade in nurse scissors is angled. This makes it easy to cut through bandages quickly and easily. The blade is also serrated, making the cutting action smoother.
The most common size of nurse scissors is 7 1/2 inches. This works for most adult hand sizes. However, you can also find smaller scissors, around 5 1/2 inches. Just make sure that the finger holes of the scissors are big enough for your digits.
If you are using the scissors in a medical capacity, then opt for a pair that are autoclavable. This means that they can be properly sterilized after using with the pressured steam inside an autoclave machine. If the scissors are not autoclavable, then they will begin to rust during this process. The steam can also cause the blades of the scissors to dull.
The Nurse Scissors Buying Guide
- Opt for durable materials when looking for the best nurse scissors. Metal alloy blades are your best choice as they can be sanitized and cleaned properly. Metals are also non-porous, so they will not retain bacteria. Stainless steel is a common material used to make nurse scissors. It is a highly durable metal that is autoclavable. Some professionals prefer bonded titanium because it is three times stronger than stainless steel and can cut through thick materials like leather.
- If you will be cutting through sticky materials like tape, opt for stainless steel nurse scissors that have a fluoride coating. This makes them non-stick. If there is no coating, it may be difficult to cut through sticky materials with ease.
- If you are looking for nurse scissors with padded handles, you will need to ensure that the padding is made from a non-porous material and that it can be sanitized. Otherwise, the padding material on the handles can carry bacteria, which may lead to infections if you are using them around open wounds.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide