mDesign Waffle Weave Pattern White Bathroom Shower Curtain
Last updated date: January 20, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top White Bathroom Shower Curtains and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best White Bathroom Shower Curtain you should buy.
Update as January 20, 2022:
Checkout The Best White Bathroom Shower Curtains for a detailed review of all the top white bathroom shower curtains.
Constructed with heavy woven fabric, this shower curtain is built to stay in place while you shower, resisting that billowing action that can be so annoying with cloth curtains. You’ll get a waffle weave pattern and a soft feel that puts this curtain above others on the market. The top has metal grommets to resist ripping even with rigorous daily use.
In our analysis, the mDesign mDesign Waffle Weave Pattern White Bathroom Shower Curtain placed 1st when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Cotton Blend, polyester. PREMIUM QUALITY: Heavy-weight woven fabric construction prevents the curtain from billowing. Perfectly sized for most bathtubs and shower stalls. Drapes beautifully for a clean, fresh look in your bathroom. ELEGANT & CLASSIC STYLING: Features a waffle weave pattern designed after luxury hotel shower curtains. Soft hand feel. Sturdy top hem with metal grommets. Holds up to daily use. Instantly upgrades any bath to create a relaxing spa-like environment. SIMPLE INSTALLATION: Each curtain contains 12 metal grommets that fit most standard shower hooks or rings (not included), and the generous size is sure to fit most bathtubs and showers. Machine washable to keep mold and mildew away. QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Made of a 65% polyester and 35% cotton blend. EASY CARE: Machine wash cold, gentle cycle; Tumble dry low for worry-free maintenance that keeps it looking like new. Warm iron as needed. Use of a liner is recommended, this shower curtain is not waterproof. THOUGHTFULLY SIZED: Measures 72" x 72" long.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On White Bathroom Shower Curtains
Homebuilders have found creative ways to get around the need to have a shower curtain. There are walk-in showers that place the entry and drain in a way that keeps shower water inside. Glass shower doors also provide that divide you need between bath time and the bathroom surrounding you.
But no matter the age of your home, chances are you have at least one bathroom that needs a shower curtain. Sure, you can buy a standard, inexpensive shower curtain and liner at your local department store, but you’ve probably discovered over the years that those can be a little lacking.
The first problem with standard shower curtains is that they don’t dry quickly. Since the bathroom is a host for moisture, that means mold and mildew can build up on them pretty quickly. You’ll also find that higher-end shower curtains require a liner, and liners can be prone to the same issues you’ll find with lower-quality shower curtains.
Another issue that plagues homeowners is inward billowing. You’re enjoying your shower, when the shower curtain flies in seemingly to attack you. This is caused by hot air rising inside the shower, which then draws cold air toward the shower, bringing the curtain inward with it.
The right shower curtain is built to overcome all these challenges, providing you a shower curtain that will last for many uses. They repel water and dry quickly to reduce the risk that mildew will build up. They also are weighted in a way that prevents billowing, giving you one less thing to worry about while you shower.
As you’re shopping for a shower curtain, you’ll find many options. Beyond the material and build, you’ll likely be looking at how well it matches your existing décor. But before you buy, it never hurts to check the dimensions and measure your shower to make sure it will fit.
The White Bathroom Shower Curtain Buying Guide
- One area where shower curtains can weaken is where the shower rod hooks hold them in place. Mere holes likely won’t be enough. Over time, they can rip under the strain of being suspended and slid around. Premium shower curtains have grommets to provide an extra layer of protection.
- You’ll likely notice that some shower curtains feature a waffle pattern similar to what you see in luxury hotel shower curtains. This is a decorative feature that can add a little something extra.
- Shower curtains come in a variety of sizes, from 36 to 107 inches in width and 72 to 96 inches in length. Know the dimensions of your own shower before simply buying the first one you see online.
- Washing your shower curtain occasionally can help it stay fresh longer. Many shower curtains can be laundered in the washing machine, although you might want to air dry.
- Despite their quick-drying capabilities, occasionally you may find spots on your shower curtain. Baking soda and water can help remove it. With white shower curtains, you can use a product with bleach that takes it back to its original color, but first, make sure it’s safe to use on the type of fabric your shower curtain has.
- As you’re choosing a curtain, keep in mind you might want to eventually change your bathroom décor. A neutral shower curtain can last through many changes.
- Some shower curtains can have a chemical smell when first removed from the packaging. For that reason, you might want to schedule some time to air your new shower curtain out before you welcome guests.
- Cloth shower curtains can be prone to wrinkling. Have an iron handy to take out those wrinkles before hanging your new curtain.
- A shower curtain liner can come in handy for protecting your shower curtain and your floors, but some shower curtains serve as both a liner and a curtain. Some liners can serve as shower curtains, eliminating your need to buy both.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide