mDesign Modern Metal Linen Closet Organizer
Last updated date: July 13, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Linen Closet Organizers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Linen Closet Organizer you should buy.
Update as July 9, 2021:
Checkout The Best Linen Closet Organizer for a detailed review of all the top linen closet organizers.
This set includes two 8.9" x 14" x 6" organizers that provide an extra layer of storage. Put some items below and some on top to make the most of vertical space. Each shelf is made from perforated steel with steel wire legs to provide sturdy, rust-resistant storage wherever you choose to use it.
In our analysis, the mDesign mDesign Modern Metal Linen Closet Organizer placed 10th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
MAXIMIZE SPACE: Create extra storage space virtually anywhere using this raised platform shelf; Ideal for areas with limited shelving; Provides flexibility to frequently rearrange and organize shoes, sandals, flip flops, boots, sneakers, tennis shoes, booties, slippers, scarves, hats, gloves, workout gear, athletic wear and other clothing accessories; Keep extra linens, blankets and towels neatly organized and ready to use; Ideal for cupboards and under the sink storage; Set of 2. CUSTOMIZE YOUR STORAGE: Create extra storage space virtually anywhere using the top shelf and the open space underneath; Create two tiers of vertical storage and save counter and shelf space; Use them side-by-side to expand your storage areas and instantly eliminate wasted space; Instantly creates additional storage options in crowded work areas, shelves, closets, cabinets and more. FUNCTIONAL & VERSATILE: Maximize shelf space by creating two-level storage; Ideal for maximizing storage under sinks; Use for closet organization as well as throughout the house, great for bathroom, kitchen pantry, craft room, garages, laundry/utility rooms and other shelving and cabinets in your home; Use as a drying rack when baking; Raise pots/plants near the window; Perfect for small space living as well as apartments, condos, college dorm rooms, campers, RVs, cabins and tiny homes. QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Made of sturdy perforated steel top and steel wire legs with a durable rust-resistant finish; Features non-slip plastic feet; Easy Care - wipe clean with a damp cloth. THOUGHTFULLY SIZED: Each Measures 8.9" x 14" x 6" high.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Linen Closet Organizers
A linen closet can easily get out of control as you add to your towel and sheet collection over the years. Even if you fold and stack everything neatly, there are some smaller items you’ll need to squeeze onto those shelves.
Consumers have discovered the value of modern organizers to give them a little help with their clutter. Whether in the form of baskets, extra shelving or canisters, these handy tools can keep your smaller items contained. As a bonus, your organizers are easily moved if you need your items elsewhere around the house.
The key to success with organizers is to plan out how you’ll store everything. Baskets can hold toiletries, washcloths or other small items, but they can also keep your hand towels contained. Some people even use baskets for storing larger towels or extra pillows.
Once you’ve mapped everything out, it’s time to find the right organizer. You’ll quickly discover there’s a solution for just about every item you have. You don’t even have to limit yourself to organizers specifically for linen closets. There are plenty of versatile options that will work, too. Just measure the space and make sure your chosen organizer will fit.
The Linen Closet Organizer Buying Guide
- Many organizers come in plastic. There’s a big benefit to that type of material. You can easily wipe it off as it gets soiled over the years. Some plastic containers are clear, which means you can see the items stored inside.
- Cloth-based organizers have benefits, as well. They’re attractive and lightweight, so if you need to remove them to transport the items inside, you’ll have an easier time.
- Carefully measure the space and make sure the storage item you’re choosing will fit. Some organizers collapse down when not in use, which can come in handy if you’re looking for a basket to only use occasionally.
- Many home organization products are built to be used in a variety of areas. You can buy organizers to go under your bathroom sink or in your closets. You can also find ones that hang from your door or slide into your pantry.
- You can buy organizers that are sold singly or in sets. If you opt for a set, you don’t have to use the items in the same closet. You could find that you use one or two for your linen closet and save the rest for other areas of your home.
- If your organizer includes metals, make sure they’re rustproof if you’ll be storing them in a moisture-prone area like a bathroom.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide