Lynk Vela Non-Woven Stylish Linen Closet Organizer, 2-Pack
Last updated date: July 14, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Linen Closet Organizers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Linen Closet Organizer you should buy.
Update as July 14, 2022:
Checkout The Best Linen Closet Organizer for a detailed review of all the top linen closet organizers.
You'll find this linen closet organizer set includes two dividers that help you maximize the space on your shelf. Each is designed to quickly slide into place, so long as your shelf is 7/8-inch thick or less. The 12-inch tall dividers are constructed using a polymer fabric that is both durable and stylish.
In our analysis, the Lynk Lynk Vela Non-Woven Stylish Linen Closet Organizer, 2-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Lynk Vela Shelf Dividers make organizing shelves easy. Keep all your sweaters, towels, linens, and purses, organized and separated. Put an end to closet clutter with these beautiful and durable non-woven polymer fabric and epoxy coated steel shelf dividers. Our heavy duty shelf dividers simply slide over any standard solid wood shelf up to 7/8″ thick. Adjust for a perfect fit to stay rigid and securely in place. No Assembly Required. Lynk offers a complete selection of innovative organizers for your home. We focus on the details and believe that quality matters. Product Dimensions: 2-1/8″ W x 8-3/8″ L x 13″ H.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Linen Closet Organizers
A linen closet can easily get out of control as you add to your towel and sheet collection over the years. Even if you fold and stack everything neatly, there are some smaller items you’ll need to squeeze onto those shelves.
Consumers have discovered the value of modern organizers to give them a little help with their clutter. Whether in the form of baskets, extra shelving or canisters, these handy tools can keep your smaller items contained. As a bonus, your organizers are easily moved if you need your items elsewhere around the house.
The key to success with organizers is to plan out how you’ll store everything. Baskets can hold toiletries, washcloths or other small items, but they can also keep your hand towels contained. Some people even use baskets for storing larger towels or extra pillows.
Once you’ve mapped everything out, it’s time to find the right organizer. You’ll quickly discover there’s a solution for just about every item you have. You don’t even have to limit yourself to organizers specifically for linen closets. There are plenty of versatile options that will work, too. Just measure the space and make sure your chosen organizer will fit.
The Linen Closet Organizer Buying Guide
- Many organizers come in plastic. There’s a big benefit to that type of material. You can easily wipe it off as it gets soiled over the years. Some plastic containers are clear, which means you can see the items stored inside.
- Cloth-based organizers have benefits, as well. They’re attractive and lightweight, so if you need to remove them to transport the items inside, you’ll have an easier time.
- Carefully measure the space and make sure the storage item you’re choosing will fit. Some organizers collapse down when not in use, which can come in handy if you’re looking for a basket to only use occasionally.
- Many home organization products are built to be used in a variety of areas. You can buy organizers to go under your bathroom sink or in your closets. You can also find ones that hang from your door or slide into your pantry.
- You can buy organizers that are sold singly or in sets. If you opt for a set, you don’t have to use the items in the same closet. You could find that you use one or two for your linen closet and save the rest for other areas of your home.
- If your organizer includes metals, make sure they’re rustproof if you’ll be storing them in a moisture-prone area like a bathroom.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide