Lotus Blue Cartoon Pattern Korean Cooking Stone Bowl, 3-Quart
Last updated date: May 15, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Korean Cooking Stone Bowls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Korean Cooking Stone Bowl you should buy.
Update as January 31, 2022:
Checkout Make Some Tasty Bibimbap With The Best Korean Cooking Stone Bowl for a detailed review of all the top korean cooking stone bowls.
In our analysis of 9 expert reviews, the Lotus Blue Cartoon Pattern Korean Cooking Stone Bowl, 3-Quart placed 11th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Size: 3-Quart casserole. Enjoy Fine Porcelain Ware–Cute Cartoon Ceramic Casserole. Material: spodumene from Australia. Ultra-high temperature firing. No cracking in -20℃-500℃ extremely heat and cold test. Specially designed:Anti-hot bakelite lid top beads. 4 different Pattern:Cartoon Animal Print of Brown Bear, Fox, Girl, Uncle. Measurement: 10.8″L×7.1″W×5.7″H(With Lid). Nordic style, cook for casserole, soup, rice. It is suitable for 3-4 people.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Korean Cooking Stone Bowls
Because Korean cooking stone bowls are porous, they are able to retain heat for an extended period of time. This is an especially welcome quality during the cold winter months, as food tends to cool off much more quickly. In addition to traditional Korean dishes, these bowls work extremely well at cooking soups, stews, rice and even casseroles.
If you’re in the market for a Korean cooking stone bowl, check the construction of the dish first. You want the bowl to be free of lead and any harmful toxins. Many of these bowls are made from a premium ceramic stone that comes from a fine clay that has been glaze-fired twice. Then there are those which have a more elegant appeal to them, as they are forged from granite.
Check that the Korean cooking stone bowl comes with a trivet. This is extremely important, as the bowl will be too hot to set down on a table or kitchen countertop. Some bowls come with a complimentary silicone mat. Other models are available with wooden trivets that have a rustic look to them or plastic trivets that are designed to resemble the bowl.
Flip the bowl upside down and look for an anti-slip bottom if the bowl is listed as being safe to use on the stove. For example, there are bowls with built-in cross cutouts that allow the bowl to rest perfectly on the stove’s grates. You don’t want to risk the bowl sliding around and falling off the grate, causing a big spill.
Keep an eye out for any extra features, such as the addition of a lid or a complementary set of cooking gloves. The Crazy Korean Korean Cooking Stone Bowl comes in an attractive gift box that makes it an excellent wedding or housewarming gift. It’s even available in three different sizes with or without a lid.
The Korean Cooking Stone Bowl Buying Guide
- Stone bowls crack when exposed to sudden temperature changes. Take care not to place cold water inside the bowl until it has completely cooled off.
- Some natural stone bowls require the consumer to season them before use. It is important to note that the stone may turn a darker color after seasoning. This is completely normal.
- Always read the Korean cooking stone bowl’s product care guide carefully, as most of these bowls require a great deal of maintenance. For example, you may be required to cook your pot inside a larger pot of saltwater for an hour before you use it. Other models need to be seasoned with an oil, like sesame oil, before you cook your first meal in them.
- When heating up your Korean cooking stone bowl, you must do so gradually. This is especially important the first few times you use the pot. A few cracks, even when using the bowl correctly, are common. You can coat the cracks with oil to prevent any sauces from seeping through.
- Be careful when handling the stone bowl after you’ve cooked a meal in it. It will hold heat for as long as two hours after you have removed it from the oven. You don’t want to grab the bowl and end up getting burned.
- Pay attention to the Korean cooking stone bowl’s cleaning instructions. Some are listed as safe to place in the dishwasher, while others must be washed by hand.
- Korean cooking stone bowls are available for purchase at several different price points. The Crazy Korean Korean Cooking Stone Bowl is among the most affordable, as it doesn’t come with a lid. You’ll pay the most for the Crazy Korean Cooking Size-4 Korean Cooking Stone Bowl, which is larger in size, includes a lid and is quite attractive.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide