LOMAO Pompom Fringe Flannel Cozy Blanket
Last updated date: February 1, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cozy Blankets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cozy Blanket you should buy.
Editor's Note February 1, 2021:
Checkout The Best Cozy Blanket for a detailed review of all the top cozy blankets.
Add style to your home with this pompom-trimmed cozy blanket. It is warm but breathable so you can also use it in the summer. The blanket can be used both indoors and outdoors.
In our analysis, the LOMAO LOMAO Pompom Fringe Flannel Cozy Blanket placed 5th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Microfiber. MATERIAL- Made of high grade 330 GSM 100% microfiber polyester, which is super soft, durable and warm. Its superior breathable makes the blanket ideal for sofa, couch, bed, car and airplane when snuggling or relaxing. POMPOM DESIGN- Flannel fabric with pompoms fringe around the blanket, plain solid with refreshing color, is very lovely. Throw blanket with the beautiful design and softest feel can be your best choice. COZY & LIGHTWEIGHT - Get cozy and lightweight with this extremely soft and fuzzy blanket. Whether you want to use it in summer sleep or warm enough for winter use, the throw blanket will provide substantial warmth and excellent experience. Great for indoor or outdoor use. Especially for the people who like camping, backpacking and traveling. PERFECT Gift CHOICE - Six colors available, 51 x 63 inches. Soft material, neat design with elegant gift ribbon, it's a great choice for birthday, housewarming, Valentine's Day, Christmas, etc. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Just contact us if you have any problem. EASY CARE- Machine wash with cold water separately on gentle/delicate cycle. Tumble dry on low heat. Avoid direct heat, No bleach.It is wrinkle and fade resistant, never shed.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cozy Blankets
When the wind is howling outside or the rain or snow is coming down heavily, there is a simple pleasure in curling up on the couch under a soft, cozy blanket. It’s not only a comforting and relaxing experience, but it can help warm you up and make you feel better, especially if you’ve had a long, hard day. There are a number of different cozy blankets you can choose from to add to your home.
The material of the cozy blanket will affect its softness, warmth and care needs. A popular option is cotton because of how durable it is. This material will feel as good as new after repeat washes. Many flannel blankets are also made from cotton. Plus, depending on the weave of the cotton, you can use the blanket in the summer or the cooler weather. Another good choice is fleece. These blankets are warm but not heavy. Plus, one of the best properties of fleece is that it helps wick away moisture. This is ideal for kids or if you tend to run warm. Microfiber is another warm option that will help you feel cozy. However, synthetic fabrics usually hold a lot of static electricity, so you may find that dust, hair or threads stick to these kinds of blankets.
The Cozy Blanket Buying Guide
- Cozy blankets come in different sizes. You can find ones to fit your bed size, such as twin, double, queen and king. Another common size, which is perfect for one person lounging on the couch, is around 50 inches by 60 inches.
- In addition to looking at the fabric the cozy blanket is made from, consider the tightness of the weave. The tightness of the weave affects the level of warmth and breathability. A tight or close weave provides good insulation and helps to keep your body warm.
- Choosing the right color of the cozy blankets helps you to add to the décor and style of your home. A muted tone like beige or white helps the blanket to blend into the room, while bold colors like burgundy or yellow help attract attention. Consider how you want the blanket to work with your existing décor.
- Having easy care and maintenance makes washing and drying your cozy blanket a breeze. Depending on the fabric, most blankets should be able to go in the washer and dryer. Be sure to check the care instructions for your blanket.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide