Little Tikes Climb ‘n Slide Trampoline
Last updated date: January 4, 2019
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top 1 Trampolines and dug through the reviews from 1 of the most popular review sites including BestReviews and more. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Trampoline you should buy.
In our analysis of 23 expert reviews, the Little Tikes Little Tikes Climb 'n Slide Trampoline placed 7th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note August 1, 2019:
Checkout The Best Trampoline for a detailed review of all the top trampolines.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
The Little Tikes Climb 'n Slide 7ft Trampoline combines the play of climbing, sliding, and jumping into one great item. Kids can scramble up the climber, jump on the trampoline and then exit by sliding down the slide!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Trampolines
For a family, a trampoline can be a great backyard addition. The kids will have hours of fun during the warm months of the year, and the physical activity will be good for them. If you have gymnasts in the family, you may see the trampoline as a useful practice tool. The Skywalker 15’ even adds on a basketball hoop for those who have future NBA stars in the family.
But choosing a trampoline goes beyond merely finding the model that will offer the most fun. In addition to prioritizing safety, durability is an important factor to consider as well. A frame of galvanized metal will ensure your trampoline withstands many years of active use. You should also consider the material of the jumping mat since it will endure plenty of abuse as well.
As for safety, some trampolines go beyond standard safety regulations to provide torqued enclosure poles to hold the net of the trampoline in place. Though all of the modern trampolines on the market are relatively safe, Skywalker’s trampolines have a frame that makes it a little less secure.
You should also consider the size of trampoline you’ll need. While a smaller trampoline is perfect if you have limited outdoor space, it’s also worth considering the inconvenience of a smaller jumping area. You may purchase the 10’ Skywalker model, for instance, only to upgrade soon after when you realize the first trampoline simply isn’t large enough.
Although you can pay for expert assembly on some trampolines, it’s an extra expense that some consumers may want to skip. If you plan to put it together yourself, you’ll want to look for a trampoline that’s easy to assemble. The Skywalker trampolines are easiest to put together when compared to the others. However, if you’re leaning toward another trampoline, going for expert assembly may be worth it.
DYWM Fun Fact
Trampolines were invented in 1936, inspired by trapeze artists and the safety nets that keep them safe. The first trampoline was made of scrap steel and inner tubes, and the inventors tried the trampoline out before taking it on the road with the Iowa Hawkeye Circus. Once the tour was complete, they decided to mass market their trampoline, and it quickly began to take off. The name came from the Spanish word trampolin, which means “diving board.” Today’s trampolines come in a variety of sizes, from the mini versions seen in many workout gyms to the large outdoor structures in many backyards. Many cities now offer trampoline parks, where kids can bounce for hours in large spaces.
The Trampoline Buying Guide
- Even with all the other factors, there’s no denying that the jumping experience itself should be top priority. The JumpSport’s highly responsive mat makes it perfect for those who want to practice gymnastics. However, the Skywalker 15’ includes a basketball hoop to give you something more to do than just jump.
- No matter how enjoyable the jumping experience, you’ll want to make sure you have a trampoline that will last. The Skywalker trampoline has a galvanized steel construction to keep the entire unit sturdy through years of jumping. JumpSport’s construction is galvanized metal, but most notable is its padding, which is better than typically seen on trampolines.
- Chances are, your children’s safety is a top priority. Be sure to consider all the safety elements of a trampoline before you invest.
- Unless you pay extra for expert assembly, putting the trampoline together will fall on you. All of the trampolines have issues in this area. The assembly of the Skywalker trampolines is fairly straightforward, but the instructions can be confusing. The JumpSport is perhaps the most complicated, with its assembly requiring at least two people and clocking in at more than three hours.
- Since these trampolines vary in size, that will likely be a determining factor. The Skywalker 10’ version is the smallest, so if you’re dealing with a small backyard, that might be a clear choice. The other trampolines are 15 feet in size.
- Cost varies widely among trampolines as well. No matter which one you choose, you’re sure to find a trampoline to fit your budget.
- If you do have a problem with your trampoline, you’ll want to know you can have it taken care of. Check for a warranty before you make your purchase.