LilySilk Vintage Silk Hair Scrunchie
Last updated date: July 8, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Scrunchies and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Scrunchie you should buy.
Update as July 7, 2022:
Checkout The Best Scrunchies for a detailed review of all the top scrunchies.
Frizz prevention is what you'll get from these scrunchies. They are made from silk and won't pull or tug on hair, so you won't have to worry about unnecessary breakage. Each piece is handmade and designed to stretch from 3.94 to 8.66 inches.
In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the LilySilk Vintage Silk Hair Scrunchie placed 5th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% 6A GRADE MULBERRY RAW SILK: This Silk Scrunchy Is Made of 100% Mulberry Silk with Beautiful Luster, 6A Grade, Premium Quality, Gentle on Your Hair, Durable, Soft and No Marks Left on Your Hair. FREE SIZE FOR ALL & TRACELESS, SOFT & RICH COLOR: Size: 3.94″-8.66″(10-22cm), Suitable for Most People, for any Length of Hair, Thick or Thin Hair. Pure Silk Tube Causes Less Breakage and Traceless on Your Hair, Especially the Expensive Curls Even You Use It for All Night in Any Way! LESS HAIR LOSS, MORE HEALTHIER HAIR: Silk fibers have a very similar structure with that of the human hair, containing 100% amino acids which this helps reduce hair loss and split ends. Plus, the smooth surface of silk will minimize the chance of hair getting caught. There is no trace left even you wear it all day and night. This is super soft yet breathable. SUITABLE FOR MANY OCCASIONS—Simple and elegant design, they are suitable for plenty of occasions. You can wear them when you go to work or school, do sports, party, ceremony, traveling, hang out. Then can make your hair styling more eye-catching. VINTAGE STYLE, No After Sale Worries: Free of additives; 24 Hour customer service online; Easy Care with Hand or Machine Wash in Cold Water on Gentle Cycle; Easy return with 60 days policy; Prepare these decent silk scrunchies as sweet gift for anyone on Christmas Day, Thanksgiving Day or New Year!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Scrunchies
If you remember 1980s and 1990s fashion, it’s likely you’ve encountered the scrunchie. This is an elastic hair tie that is covered in fabric, used to tie back hair into a ponytail. Scrunchies can be unassuming or fanciful, depending on your style. While many women and girls wear scrunchies in their hair, some also use them as accessories for their wrists.
There are many different ways to incorporate scrunchies in your hairstyle, regardless of how long your hair is. Many people like to do a messy bun updo with a scrunchie. The scrunchie keeps all your hair in place at the back of your head, and you can take out a few strands of hair to complete the messy look. If you’re going for Rapunzel look with a braid, use a scrunchie to tie off the end of it. Be sure to puff out the edges of your braid for more volume. One of the classic scrunchie looks is the high ponytail. For this look, you’ll want sleek hair that’s slicked back to the top of your head. Use an eye-catching scrunchie for the best retro effect. Use your hairbrush to tease a bit of volume into your pony.
The Scrunchie Buying Guide
- When you’re on the hunt for that perfect scrunchie accessory, consider which outfits you want to wear it with. While many people consider scrunchies for a casual look, they can complement your formal outfits as well. Consider getting a silk or velvet scrunchie and creating a polished ballerina bun. For a casual girl-next-door look, go with a low ponytail or messy bun with a pattered cotton scrunchie.
- If your hair is silky smooth, you may find scrunchies sliding down. You can opt for a scrunchie with a textured feel, so you have a better grip. This is ideal for when you’re working out or sleeping and you want your hair to stay in place.
- Did you know your scrunchies can actually double as a purse? You can find scrunchies that have a discreet hidden zipper, which is perfect for storing small items like keys, money or lip gloss. This is especially handy when you don’t want to carry a handbag around with you.
- Consider whether you want multiple scrunchies in the same color, such as a neutral black, or if you’re looking for a wide range of bright alternatives. You can find scrunchies in matte, pastel and bold colors as well.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide