Leafael Silver Infinity Heart Birthstone Pendant Necklace
Last updated: July 31, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pendant Necklaces and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pendant Necklace you should buy.
This sophisticated crystal necklace has heart-shaped pendant. It features a large birthstone as well as smaller crystals. The necklace has a lobster closure.
In our analysis, the Leafael Silver Infinity Heart Birthstone Crystal Pendant Necklace placed 11th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Heart Silver Necklaces – Our Infinity Love heart necklace for women is an original design from our studio in Boston and features a precious Austrian birthstone crystal. All of our jewelry products are polished by hand.
Pendant Necklace Rankings
When it comes to buying a pendant necklace, there are many qualities to consider. One of the most crucial factors is deciding what type of metal you want your jewelry to be made from. Gold-plated jewelry is a popular choice for many because it offers the beauty and elegance of gold at a fraction of the cost. Still, you can select from many other metals, including sterling silver, if you are so inclined.
If you prefer gold plated pendant necklaces, it’s important to understand the different types of gold plating available. Gold plating is a process that coats jewelry in a thin layer of gold. This process increases the shine and overall appearance of the jewelry. It also makes the jewelry more durable since gold is a precious metal.
There are three main types of gold plating: electroplated, Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) and rolled gold plate. However, all three processes result in a piece of jewelry with a thin layer of gold.
You should always check the product description to see what type of gold plating is used. If there is no mention of the type of gold plating, it’s best to avoid that product. You should also look for pendant necklaces that are made with high-quality materials. For example, pendant necklaces made with 14-karat gold are a good option, but pendant necklaces made with 18-karat gold are even better.
While you might not think that a pendant made from a non-gold material would be as formal, sterling silver pendants abound and can make quite a statement with the proper outfit. If you have earrings or rings to match, you might find that a silver necklace ties your accessories together very well.
- Look for pendant necklaces made with high-quality materials, such as 14-karat or 18-karat gold.
- Choose pendant necklaces that have a simple design. Pendant necklaces with intricate designs may be more likely to catch on clothing or get tangled in hair.
- Avoid pendant necklaces that have glued-on stones or crystals. These types of pendants are more likely to fall off and get lost.
- Consider the length of the necklace; too long is easy to get snagged on something, while too short may not look appropriate for the outfit you choose.
- A choker is a necklace that sits close to the base of your neck. Technically, if it has a gem, stone or other object hanging down, a choker can also be a pendant. Thus, it is an excellent option if you’re looking for a pendant necklace that’s both stylish and practical.