K&S Artisan Cookie Cutter Set, 11-Piece
Last updated date: February 2, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cookie Cutters and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cookie Cutter you should buy.
Editor's Note February 2, 2020:
Checkout The Best Cookie Cutter for a detailed review of all the top cookie cutters.
Constructed from an FDA approved food grade stainless steel, the K&S Artisan Cookie Cutter Set, 11-Piece allow for creating cookies, donuts and biscuits without the worry of toxins leaching into the food. The cookie cutters are oven and gas safe and can even be washed in a dishwasher. The set comes with a free recipe book and three bonus coffee stencils.
In our analysis of 33 expert reviews, the K&S Artisan K&S Artisan Cookie Cutter Set, 11-Piece placed 1st when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The ONLY ROUND COOKIE CUTTERS with LASER Measurements of 11 graduated Biscuits cutters : Numbered from 1" - 3.5" in size marked clearly on the surface of each biscuit cutter with plain crisp edge on bottom to cut BISCUITS, doughnuts, fondant, scones, cookies, sandwiches, pastries, canapes, crumpets, mini cakes & pie, stored neatly in compact storage tin NO More Guessing the SIZE! unlike other brands. Professional Baking Dough Tools Cut out DONUTS , pastry dough, crackers, tarts, English muffin, bread, ravioli pasta, fruit, vegetable, even clay. Form burger patties, appetizers & hors d'ouevre These multiple circular rings are not only for baking and cooking You can use them as timbale food rings for FORMING & PLATING BEAUTIFULLY - a High quality bakeware tool set for foodies, bakers, cooks & caterers in every kitchen.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cookie Cutters
Did you know the average American eats 300 cookies a year? Multiply that by the number of people in your family and you’ll quickly learn it’s cheaper to make cookies yourself than to purchase them at the store. For that, you need a good set of cookie cutters.
Determine whether you’d like a starter set of cookie cutters made out of plastic or a more commercial set made out of stainless steel. Plastic cookie cutters are a good choice if your children enjoy baking with you, while the stainless steel are best when baking for a party or special event.
Choose your cookie cutter set based on the shapes available. Some sets are specific to the holidays, for example, while others have molds that are designed for a baby shower. There are even sets that have letters and numbers, so you can spell out “Happy Birthday” or make cookies that reveal the recipient’s age. Of course, if you go with a set of round cookie cutters, you can use them to make donuts, biscuits and even fondant circles.
Check to see if the cookie cutter set comes with any extras. Some offer a complimentary recipe book to give you a little inspiration, while others provide a few coffee stencils. These are used to decorate lattes and cappuccinos.
The Cookie Cutter Buying Guide
- Always review the cleaning instructions for your cookie cutters on the product care label. Some are listed as hand wash only, while others specify use in a dishwasher on the top shelf only. Many quality stainless steel models are even safe enough to be washed in the dishwasher without restriction.
- Make sure the cookie cutters are deep if you plan on cutting something thick, like a sandwich for your child’s lunch.
- Look at the cookie cutter’s product label to determine if it is BPA-free or made from an FDA-approved food-grade material. You don’t want any toxins leaching into your cookies.
- When comparing the price of cookie cutter sets, you must first look at the type of material used to construct the cookie cutters. Plastic models, like the Wilton Cookie Cutters Set, 101-Piece, are always the most affordable. Next, you need to take into consideration the number of cutters in the set. The K&S Artisan Cookie Cutter Set, 11-Piece and Ultra Cuisine Cookie Cutter Set, 11-Piece have seven less cutters than the StarPack Home Christmas Cookie Cutters, 18-Piece, so you can expect them to cost a little less.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide