Kelamayi Long-Handled Broom & Dustpan Set
Last updated date: January 16, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Broom & Dustpan Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Broom & Dustpan Set you should buy.
Update as January 16, 2023:
Checkout The Best Broom & Dustpan Set for a detailed review of all the top broom & dustpan sets.
You won't need to bend over and put strain on your back when you opt for this dustpan set. It features a long handle that can be adjusted from 44.5 to 55.9 inches. Additional attractive features that make this set stand out include bristles that are four layers thick, a rubber lip, a built-in hole for hanging and a stainless steel pole that is resistant to rust.
In our analysis, the Kelamayi Kelamayi Long-Handled Broom & Dustpan Set placed 1st when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
UPGRADE BROOM DUSTPAN HEIGHT IS PERFECT: Kelamayi Indoor Outdoor broom is extra-tall at 55.9″, which provide comfortable hight for sweeping without bending any more! The long broomstick can also allow you to reach every corner, even under the bed or couch. So amazing!Kelamayi broom dustpan set will give you a spotless work and living space. DUSTPAN RUBBER LIP & BUILT IN COMB TEETH: Long handle large capacity dustpan has a premium rubber lip on the edge fits snugly to the floor, so all the dust or detritus will be swept right in the dustpan and no dust line. Kelamayi upgrade dustpan also has built-in teeth, and it is convenient to comb the broom bristles and keep the broom clean from excessive detritus dirt. The large dust pan with size of 11.8″ wide and 3.9″ high, it’s simply a trash can that is easy to move! HIGH QUALITY BROOM DUSTPAN SET: Four-row dense broom bristles, thick plastic dustpan with self-cleaning teeth and long ultra-strong stainless steel handle, Kelamayi broom and dustpan set is a heavy duty broom and dustpan set. All of the broom and dust pan set are crafted with the best quality materials, checked and packed with special careful. It can stay in top condition for many years. EASY ASSEMBLY & EFFICIENT CLEANING & MULTI-OCCASION USE: Built in scraper and comb/Teeth for convenient to clean broom.Kelamayi sweep set is an ideal choice for cleaning your pet cat’s or dog’s hair. It can also be used in different occasions, such as kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, lobby, office, garden, garage, restaurant, etc. Please read the assembly instruction before installation. POWERFUL AFTER-SERVICE: Kelamayi always strive to provide you with the best quality products and service, and make sure that your satisfaction comes first. So if you are not completely satisfied with the broom dustpan set for any reason, please contact us without hesitation.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Broom & Dustpan Sets
A broom and dustpan are essential tools for household chores. However, not all brooms and dustpans are alike.
Before you choose a set, decide whether you need a lobby or a push broom. A lobby broom has long bristles with shallow heads. You use the broom by pushing the dirt towards you. These are best for indoor cleaning tasks. A push broom, on the other hand, is more heavy duty. As the name suggests, you use this broom in a pushing motion, brushing the dirt away from you. The bristles are medium-length and come in a wide block. These kinds of brooms can be used either indoors or outdoors.
When it comes to the bristles of the broom, you’ll likely find them made from plant-based fibers or synthetic fibers. Plant-based fibers are usually from yucca, rattan or ixtle. They can also include twigs and cornhusks. Synthetic bristles are made from a type of plastic blend.
In addition to the material of the bristle, be sure to check whether they are flagged or unflagged. Flagged bristles are split at the ends, which creates more surface area to pick up fine dust and dirt. These a good choice for hardwood floors and other smooth surfaces. Because unflagged are not split at the ends, they are better for rough or moist surfaces. For example, you can use unflagged bristles outdoors, in your garage or in the kitchen and bathroom.
The Broom & Dustpan Set Buying Guide
- You can find brooms with angled bristles that are cut on a diagonal. These are great for getting into corners and under furniture.
- If you have trouble bending over, then opt for a dustpan that has a long handle. This way, you can maneuver the dustpan without having to kneel down or bend over. Some dustpans have detachable handles, which offers you more flexibility.
- If you often deal with really fine dust and dirt, then go with a dustpan that has a rubberized lip. This makes it easy to sweep the dirt into the dustpan and keep it there while you continue sweeping.
- When it comes to storage, many people stand the broom up against a wall with all its weight on the bristles. However, this is a mistake. Doing this can cause the bristles to bend and break. Instead, hang the broom up on a storage loop or hook. This will make your broom last much longer.
- Another mistake people make is never washing their brooms. Be sure to wash your broom bristles with warm water and soap every once in a while. You can wash it in a bucket or even in a bathtub. Be sure to let it air dry completely before using again.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide