Karty Multi-Shape Stencils & Templates, 10-Piece
Last updated date: August 24, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Stencils & Templates and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Stencil & Template you should buy.
Update as September 22, 2021:
Checkout The Best Stencils & Templates for a detailed review of all the top stencils & templates.
In our analysis, the Karty Karty Multi-Shape Stencils & Templates, 10-Piece placed 6th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
NURTURE THEIR CREATIVITY: Unleash your cutie pie’s artistic side with this shape stencil set. Every kit comes with a rectangle, star, circle, oval, square, heart, diamond, triangle, hexagon, and octagon shaped template; 10 shapes that make for hours of fun and encourage sharing. COLORFUL DESIGN: This stencil for kids is a vibrant treat. With beautiful shades of yellow, purple, pink, blue, green, red, and blue it will have the little ones revving to trace and draw away. We’ve designed the stencils with sturdy plastic that makes for easy drawing and great-looking results. COOL LEARNING AID: Looking for a learning toy to teach the kids about shapes and colors? This drawing template set makes that lesson all kinds of fun. It’s also great for teaching preschoolers in kindergarten how to properly hold a pencil and for inspiring a love for all things arts and crafts. GREAT GIFT IDEA: Whether you need a gift to give your child for the holidays, that birthday, or as a reward, these stencils make a great present. They’re also a guaranteed hit when gifted as a carnival prize and can be used in school during art class. Ideal for ages 4+. BUY RISK-FREE: We fully stand behind our products with a total satisfaction and 100% money-back guarantee. Not satisfied with the shape stencil set? We’ll send you a replacement or issue a full refund. Click ‘Add to Cart’ now to surprise that little one completely risk-free!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Stencils & Templates
If you’ve seen today’s fancy planners and journals, you may feel like you need to be an artist to get in on the fun. But there are many tools that can help, such as stencils that will guide you as you put pen to paper and neatly draw designs.
Stenciling is an art in itself. Securing the stencil to the surface beneath it is key to ensuring you get solid, straight lines. This is especially important if you’re using paint or ink to completely fill in the area inside the stencil, rather than simply drawing an outline around a blank area on the page.
Most stencils are a thick plastic material that allows you to easily trace the outline on a piece of paper. But if you’re working with wood or a large canvas, you might want one that’s a little thinner to create a smoother edge around the image you’re creating.
For larger projects, the images themselves will be larger, too, so you’ll need a different type of stencil than you’d use for a journal or planner.
The Stencil & Template Buying Guide
- Don’t feel like you can’t mark on your stencil. Most stencils are made to be easily cleaned with just soapy water. You’ll want to clean them as quickly as possible after use to make sure the ink or paint doesn’t have time to dry on the plastic.
- After each use, clean your stencils and set them out to thoroughly dry before packing them up and storing them.
- Your little ones might want to get in on the fun, too. Look for stencils that have smooth edges and are recommended for children. You can also find stencils with kid-friendly images.
- Stencil sheets come in a variety of sizes. Smaller ones can be easier to store and they more easily attach to larger pages while you’re working. But keeping up with multiple sheets of stencils can be tough. Some come with a ring that you can use to hold everything together.
- While you’re checking the size of the stencil sheet itself, take a close look at the size of the images it will create. You might be disappointed to find that the images are much smaller or larger than you expected, making them unsuitable for your project.
- Some stencils are hole-punched to make them easy to store in your planner or journal. If you use the same sheet often, this could be a great way to keep it handy at all times.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide