JumpSport AlleyOOP Low-Impact Landing Trampoline, 12-Feet
Last updated: August 3, 2022
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Trampolines and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Trampoline you should buy.
In our analysis of 25 expert reviews, the JumpSport AlleyOOP Low-Impact Landing Trampoline, 12-Feet placed 19th when we looked at the top 23 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Our durable JumpSport StagedBounce 10′ × 17′ Rectangle Trampoline offers the ultimate athletic training space with StagedBounce™ technology for softer landings and a better bounce.
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
For a family, a trampoline can be a great backyard addition. The kids will have hours of fun during the warm months of the year, and the physical activity will be good for them. If you have gymnasts in the family, you may see the trampoline as a useful practice tool. Some models even add on a basketball hoop for those who have future NBA stars in the family.
But choosing a trampoline goes beyond merely finding the model that will offer the most fun. In addition to prioritizing safety, durability is an important factor to consider as well. A frame of galvanized metal will ensure your trampoline withstands many years of active use. You should also consider the material of the jumping mat since it will endure plenty of use as well.
You should also consider the size of trampoline you’ll need. While a smaller trampoline is perfect if you have limited outdoor space, it’s also worth considering the inconvenience of a smaller jumping area. You may purchase a smaller model, for instance, only to upgrade soon after when you realize the first trampoline simply isn’t large enough.
Although you can pay for expert assembly on some trampolines, it’s an extra expense that some consumers may want to skip. If you plan to put it together yourself, you’ll want to look for a trampoline that’s easy to assemble. The Skywalker trampolines are the easiest to put together when compared to the others. However, if you’re leaning toward another trampoline, going for expert assembly may be worth it.
- Even with all the other factors, there’s no denying that the jumping experience itself should be a top priority. Some trampolines have a highly responsive mat that makes it perfect for those who want to practice gymnastics. However, some models include a basketball hoop to give you something more to do than just jump.
- No matter how enjoyable the jumping experience, you’ll want to make sure you have a trampoline that will last. Some trampolines have a galvanized steel construction to keep the entire unit sturdy through years of jumping.
- Chances are, your children’s safety is a top priority. Be sure to consider all the safety elements of a trampoline before you invest.
- Unless you pay extra for expert assembly, putting the trampoline together will fall on you. All of the trampolines have issues in this area. The assembly of the many trampolines is fairly straightforward, but the instructions can be confusing. Other models may be more complicated, with assembly requiring at least two people and clocking in at more than three hours.
- Since these trampolines vary in size, that will likely be a determining factor. Some trampolines are 12 feet in size, while others are 15 feet in size.
- Cost varies widely among trampolines as well. No matter which one you choose, you’re sure to find a trampoline to fit your budget.