Jessica Simpson Machine Washable Anti-Slip Women’s Slippers
Last updated: August 28, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Women's Slippers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Women's Slipper you should buy.
If your feet tend to be on the cold side, you'll love the warm and soft fluffy lining inside these women's slippers. The padding underneath the fluff is constructed from a memory foam for added comfort. The textured anti-grip sole also makes it easy to go from house to sidewalk when you want to grab your mail or say hi to a neighbor.In our analysis of 38 expert reviews, the Jessica Simpson Machine Washable Anti-Slip Women's Slippers placed 1st when we looked at the top 22 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Synthetic. Synthetic sole. SIZING: Available in size Small (US 6 -7), Medium (US 7 8), Large (US 8-9), Slipper is narrow in width, if you have wide feet we recommend buying a size up. MEMORY FOAM: thick memory foam cushion add support and comfort for all day wear. ANTI SLIP SOLE: The textured bottom grips to the floor preventing you from sliding or slipping. STYLE: warm and fluffy clog style slippers for girls and women. CARE: Hand wash with cold water, Air dry and dry flat. MACHINE WASHABLE: Do your slippers get dirty quickly? No problem. Simply throw your Hanes slippers in the washer to clean, and they will look as good as new. Choose slippers that are always fresh with less hassle.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Women's Slipper Rankings
Did you know there are actually many studies that show wearing slippers at home is beneficial? For example, one study reveals that wearing slippers helps reduce your chances of coming down with a cold or the flu. One retailer in the UK conducted his own study and found that workplace performance increased when his employees were permitted to wear slippers while working.
MORE: The Best Bootie Slippers
Whether you’re interested in the health benefits or you simply want your feet to feel nice and cozy while spending time at home, you’ll want to make sure you’re buying a quality pair of women’s slippers. Here are a few features you need to look for when shopping for the best set.
Determine where you plan on wearing the slippers. For example, the Jessica Simpson Memory Foam Slip On Women’s Slippers are made with an upgraded rubber sole that works well on both indoor and outdoor surfaces. Other slippers may only be ideal for indoor use, which means you won’t be able to wear them to fetch the mail or play with your dog in the backyard.
Consider the type of fit you’re looking for. The Ugg Fluff Yeah Slide Women’s Slippers provide more of a snug fit, which makes them less likely to slide off your feet. Other slippers are designed to be open in the back for quickly sliding feet inside without having to bend over. This type has a much looser fit and may result in your feet coming out while walking.
Check the inner lining next. The lining should provide comfort, while still being breathable. The ULTRAIDEAS Memory Foam Women’s Slippers go a step further by lining their slippers with a high-density memory foam that molds to the shape of your feet for added support.
Style may also be a factor in your decision. Some women’s slippers come in a variety of fun colors, like hot pink, wine and black leopard. Others are made of genuine leather and are designed to resemble a pair of moccasins.
- Always check reviews of the women’s slippers to determine whether they run big, as expected or small. This way you can size up or down as needed.
- Keep in mind that if you select a pair of slippers designed for use outside, they may be a bit loud when you use them indoors on a hardwood floor.
- Certain women’s slipper models have a short break-in period. You’ll need to walk in them for a few days before they become more comfortable and conformed to your feet.
- Check the slippers’ product care label to determine how they can be cleaned. Some are listed as machine washable using the cold water setting but must be set out to air dry. To help the slippers retain their shape as they dry, you can place rolled up balls of newspaper inside. Others are not safe for soaking in water, which means you’ll need to spot clean them if they get a little dirty. Use a gentle detergent, cold water and a soft sponge to work out the filth.
- If your slippers begin to have an unpleasant odor, sprinkle a little baking soda over the inner lining before you go to bed. When you wake up in the morning, shake the baking soda out over the opening of a trash can. Baking soda is well known for its ability to trap and remove bad odors.
- The cost for a pair of quality women’s slippers is dependent upon the construction materials and added features. You’ll find the HALLUCI Fleece Cross Band Women’s Slippers and the ULTRAIDEAS Memory Foam Women’s Slippers are among the most affordable slippers on the market. The Jessica Simpson Memory Foam Slip On Women’s Slippers are more moderately priced. You’ll pay the most for the Ugg Fluff Yeah Slide Women’s Slippers, as these slippers are made out of genuine sheepskin and sheep fur.