Jerry & Maggie Family Text Lightweight PVC Wall Mounting Collage Picture Frames
Last updated date: August 7, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wall Mounting Collage Picture Frames and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wall Mounting Collage Picture Frame you should buy.
Update as June 14, 2023:
Check out The Best Wall Mounting Collage Picture Frames for a detailed review of all the top wall mounting collage picture frames.
In our analysis, the Jerry & Maggie Jerry & Maggie Family Text Lightweight PVC Wall Mounting Collage Picture Frames placed 6th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
GALLERY DESIGN: Total 8 of 6″ x 4.5″ photo or pictures display | Comes with easy to install hanging hardware | 3D diplay picture frames. PREMIUM MATERIAL: Frame made by PVC material | high Tensile and bending strength | smooth surface. LIGHTWEIGHT: Not easy to fall off with Wall Mounting Design – All frames includes mounted hanging hardware for vertical or horizontal wall hanging or an easel back to feature your favorite photos on desk or tabletop display. ELEGANT LOOKING: Stylish Design – pack your a series of good time – Art Letters Design – United photo frame design – Detailed flowers background design. PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: Overall Frame L 17.3″ x H 22″x D 1.2″ & 6″ x 4.5″ Photo Space Per Socket.
Wall Mounting Collage Picture Frame Rankings
Wall Mounting Collage Picture Frame Overview
Documenting life’s many experiences is part of the fun. By snapping some photos, you can later relive the memories and even share them with others. In fact, some studies even show that taking pictures can make an experience even more enjoyable since it boosts your engagement.
At one time, photos were printed out and shared with a limited group of friends and relatives. But the internet shifted everything online, and today, photos are more likely to be uploaded to a social media platform than printed. But that doesn’t mean print is completely out of the picture. In fact, photos can be a great way to decorate the walls and tabletop surfaces of your home or office.
To turn your memories into decoration, though, you’ll need the right picture frame. In recent years, consumers have seen the value of collage-style picture frames, which let you group multiple photos in one place. You can find collage frames for showing off just a few pictures, as well as some that go all the way up to 10 or 20.
Another consideration, as you’re looking for a way to display your photos, is the frame itself. You can find frames in a variety of wood styles, from rustic to mahogany. If you’d like a lower-profile solution, look for a black frame with a thinner profile. You can find them in materials from plastic to stained wood to match your preferences and existing décor.
Your collage picture frame will come with a mat that has cut-out shapes for placing the photos. The matte itself can vary in material and color, but classier frames will typically feature a premium mat, both in material and cut. Some come with simple white cardboard that might not give you the look you’re trying to achieve.
- Before choosing a collage frame, plan out the prints you want to include. Some collage frames are designed for 4” x 6” photos while many others accommodate 5” x 7”. You might find some collage options that let you combine the two sizes.
- It’s also important to look at whether the photo cutouts are for landscape or portrait photos. Some frames can be rotated to allow you to switch from landscape to portrait, but that will also change the way the frame displays on your wall or tabletop.
- Some collage frames are designed so that you can remove the mat and display one larger photo if you choose. This could be a great way to change up the look of your frames over the years.
- Many photo frames come with glass to protect your photos, but some manufacturers use plexiglass instead. Make sure you’re getting the material you’re expecting before you buy.
- Some photo frames can be hung either vertically or horizontally, depending on your space. This versatility will allow you to move it if someday you want to change up your décor.
- A collage picture frame that includes a sentimental quote or saying can enhance your wall space and save you from having to purchase a plaque separately. The quote you choose could influence the photos you include in the collage, though, so keep that in mind if you go this route.
- Although you’ll likely rarely change out your photos, having a frame that makes changing out the photos easy can come in handy. Look at the back of any photo frame and make sure you won’t need any special tools to install photos.
- Some frames emphasize the photos in them, with a border and mat designed to draw attention to the images. This can be a great way to make sure you’re showing off your photos.