JASAI Countertop Glass Soap Dispenser, 18-Ounce
Last updated: June 1, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Soap Dispensers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Soap Dispenser you should buy.
Skip the plastic and go for this attractive glass soap dispenser instead. It's made with a stainless steel pump and comes with an adorable wooden tag to give it that little something extra. It works great in any bathroom or kitchen and can be quickly cleaned in any dishwasher.In our analysis of 58 expert reviews, the JASAI Countertop Glass Soap Dispenser, 18-Ounce placed 1st when we looked at the top 20 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ELEGANT BATHROOM ACCESSORIES: Stylish Bathroom Soap Dispenser With Blank Wooden Tag Great For Soap, Lotion, Body Wash etc. GLASS SOAP DISPENSER WITH STURDY PUMP: Made Of High Quality Glass. Premium Rust Proof 304 Stainless Steel Pump. DIMENSIONS: Measuring 7.7” Height, 3.2” IN Diameter. Each Dispenser Pump Holds 18 Ounces Of Liquid. VERSATILE COUNTERTOP SOAP DISPENSER: Ideal For Hand Soap, Liquid Soap, Sanitizers,etc. You Can Use It As Kitchen Soap Dispenser Or Fill It With Lotion As A Farmhouse Style And Practical Bathroom Soap Dispenser. Dishwasher Safe. A GREAT GIFT IDEA: The Practical And Beautiful JASAI Dispenser Bottler Is A Perfect Gift For Close Friends Or Relatives.
Soap Dispenser Rankings
In most households, a soap dispenser rests beside each sink. Sure, you can leave your soap in the container it came in, but that can get costly. Instead, you could buy a large, pump-less, container of soap and provide soap for every sink in your home, likely for months.
But to shift to that budget-friendly option, you’ll first need to invest in soap dispensers that you can refill. Simply set the dispenser up and refill it whenever it starts to get low. For best results, you should thoroughly clean each dispenser, including the pump, every time you refill it, if not more often.
When it comes to choosing a soap dispenser, there are a few things to consider. Dispensers will come into contact with moisture on a regular basis, so make sure the pump won’t rust over time. The bottom can also slip around in the moisture that pools underneath, so a non-slip surface will come in handy.
MORE: The Best Hand Soap
But overall, the design of the dispenser will likely be a top consideration. A dispenser with a mason jar design will work well with your farmhouse décor, for instance, while decorative glass will set your dispenser apart from the many others on the market. There are so many different designs, you can easily find the best look for your home.
- With many refillable soap dispensers, getting the liquid inside can be a problem. If the neck of yours isn’t wide enough, a funnel can help you avoid a mess.
- Soap dispensers aren’t just for soap. You can also use them for essential oils, lotions and any other type of liquid you want dispensed through a pump. However, if you plan to use it for thicker liquids like shampoo or conditioner, look for a dispenser with a wide uptake tube to prevent clogging.
- For kitchen soap, it may come in handy to buy an all-in-one dispenser that will hold dish soap, hand soap, sponges and scrub brushes.
- Some soap dispensers can leak. Some are built with a gasket to prevent this, which will help keep your countertops mess-free.
- Larger soap dispensers can hold more liquid, requiring fewer refills.
- A dispenser with hands-free operation provides a level of convenience. Wave your hand over the sensor and soap pumps into your hand. However, keep in mind that these dispensers require batteries that you’ll have to change periodically.
- If you’re using your dispenser for sensitive liquids like essential oils or herbal remedies, amber-tinted glass can keep sunlight out, protecting the internal contents from degradation.