Jack Link’s Slow Cooked Beef Jerky, 2-Count
Last updated date: October 12, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Beef Jerkies and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Beef Jerky you should buy.
Update as October 12, 2022:
Checkout The Best Beef Jerky for a detailed review of all the top beef jerkies.
Tantalize your taste buds with this sweet and savory beef jerky. The jerky is made from a premium beef and cooked slowly over hardwood smoke. It comes in a resealable bag, so you can snack on it a little bit at a time.
In our analysis of 15 expert reviews, the Jack Link’s Slow Cooked Beef Jerky, 2-Count placed 3rd when we looked at the top 22 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
GOOD SOURCE OF PROTEIN – Protein is an essential part of your diet and Jack Link’s Teriyaki Beef Jerky is a delicious way to get more every day. With 10g of protein and 80 calories per serving, it’s a flavorful, must-have snack to help keep you satisfied and energized all day. Packaging May Vary. MADE WITH 100% PREMIUM BEEF – Our beef jerky is the teriyaki meat of your dreams: made with lean cuts of 100% premium beef, then seasoned with simple ingredients like salt, water and soy sauce. Jack Link’s delicious beef jerky is 96% fat free with no added MSG. FULL ON FLAVOR – Each piece of our savory teriyaki beef jerky is the best of East meets West. We carefully season our lean cuts of 100% premium beef with soy, ginger and a little onion. Then, we slow cook it over hardwood smoke to jerky perfection. PERFECT EVERYDAY SNACK – How did ancient civilizations fuel themselves to build pyramids or win sword battles? Meat. If it worked for them, Jack Link’s beef jerky can definitely help you power through a late day at work, tackle your honey-do list or fuel a workout. RESEALABLE – The 9 oz. bags are resealable, so your beef jerky will always be fresh and as delicious as the first time you opened it! Bring one to work for powering through your 2pm meeting, keep one in the pantry for tackling weekend to-dos or as a quick post-work out protein snack.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Beef Jerkies
If you’re looking for a high-protein snack that’s savory, salty and brings just the right amount of chewiness, you’ll want to try beef jerky. Beef jerky is typically made from the leaner cuts of beef that tend to be a bit tough. The meat is cooked for a long time at a low heat. Beef sticks, which resemble skinny sausages, are higher in fat than beef jerky. Most beef snacks are fairly high in sodium, and some contain a preservative like nitrites.
Beef jerky and beef jerky sticks are a convenient snack for on the go. Many brands come individually packaged, so each piece of jerky is wrapped for freshness. This makes them perfect for taking to school or the office for lunch. You can also take these individually wrapped snacks when you’re going for a hike or going camping, as they are great for giving you a boost of energy and keeping you full thanks to the high amount of protein.
The Beef Jerky Buying Guide
- When you’re looking for the best beef snack for you, take taste and texture as two of the most important elements to consider. Many beef jerky sticks are on the spicier side, made with different kinds of peppers. Others have a distinct smoky flavor and smell. Some have a sweeter taste, with hints of brown sugar and garlic. You can even find beef jerkies that have complex fruit flavors. Consider what kinds of flavors you like best.
- Chewiness is a distinct characteristic of beef jerky. While they may seem tough to bite into because of the casing, they soften up as you chew them. Consider whether you prefer a softer or more textured feel. Different brands have different amounts of chewiness. The type of outer casing also affects how chewy the beef jerky sticks are.
- If you’re on a high-protein diet, some beef jerky types might work within your restrictions. Depending on the brand and specific nutritional information, beef sticks can work within the keto, Whole30, Paleo and gluten-free diets. Many products are also non-GMO.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide