INTEYE Natural & Organic Kids’ Bath Bombs, 24-Count
Last updated date: September 23, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kids' Bath Bombs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kids' Bath Bomb you should buy.
Update as September 15, 2021:
Checkout The Best Kids’ Bath Bombs for a detailed review of all the top kids' bath bombs.
The 24 bath bombs in this large set include six different colors divided into four small boxes. The bombs are formulated to ensure a satisfying bubbling and floating effect, offering an impressive visual once it lands in the water. The list of ingredients includes all-natural items like grape seed oil, shea and coconut butter, and coconut oil.
In our analysis, the INTEYE INTEYE Natural & Organic Kids' Bath Bombs, 24-Count placed 3rd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
24 Bath Bombs Gift Set: Contains four small boxes, each with 6 different colors and fragrances, Perfect Birthday Mothers day Gifts idea For Her/Him, Women, Girls, Kids. There are Six Different Colors in Each Box: including Summer Dream - Yellow, Orange and Blue, rich in Rose essential oil; Morning Rose - Yellow and Redrich in Rose essential oil & special essence; Ocean Pearl - Blue and White rich in Mint essential oil; Good Night - Purple and Green rich in Lavender essential oil; Rainforest - Yellow and Green rich in Lemon essential oil & special essence; Lovely Cupid - red, white and green rich in Lemon essential oil & milk essence. The Latest Formula: the latest ingredient ratio ensures good bubbling and floating effect. It will give you an amazing visual impression while putting it in the water. Natural materials have lower activity and longer storage time in the absence of water. It effectively solves the drawbacks that other bath bombs use chemical raw materials to cause internal foaming after storage for a period of time. Organic & Natural: All ingredients are made from natural organic Grape Seed Oil, Shea & Cocoa Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, etc. Lasting, gentle, nourishing, relaxed, without any stimulation or adverse reaction. It will not cause any skin injury. It is suitable for normal and dry skin. It can be used continuously to improve skin texture and make the skin smoother and more flexible. INTEYE PROVIDE: Best product, best after-sale service, and fast reply! All bath bombs are made of natural organic essential oils; We promise 100% satisfaction experiences, any problem about the product will be assured, just contact us anytime you want; Reply the messages within 10 hours so that to solve the problems as soon as we can.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kids' Bath Bombs
Bath time can be rough for parents of little ones. Just getting them in the bath may be a challenge, and once they’re there, you need them to stick around long enough to make sure they get clean. Toys and games can be a great way to motivate kids to hop into the tub and stay there.
Bath bombs are a unique way to entertain kids in the tub. For adults, a bath bomb is something you merely toss into your bathtub to moisturize your skin and make the experience more relaxing. For children, a bath bomb can be another way to make bath time fun. Formulated with a variety of oils and fragrances, a bath bomb fizzes and bubbles, making your little one’s bathwater colorful and interesting.
Naturally, if you’re using a bath bomb in your child’s tub, you’ll want to make sure the ingredients are safe. Bath bombs for kids are often made with organic ingredients like natural essential oils for fragrance.
But ingredients aren’t the only way bath bombs for children are different than bath bombs meant for adults. They are often designed in a way that amuses and entertains little minds. Some are even designed with toys inside that only reveal themselves once the bath bomb has completely dissolved. It’s a great way to make your kids look forward to getting in the tub the next time.
The Kids' Bath Bomb Buying Guide
- One of the best things about adult bath bombs is that they moisturize and hydrate the skin. You can find children’s bath bombs that have the same effect.
- Even if a bath bomb promises to be all-natural, there’s no guarantee that it won’t irritate your child’s skin. If you’re concerned, consider doing a patch test before immersing your child fully in the water.
- To be safe, make sure you fully rinse your child in clear water after being immersed in the tub with the dissolved bath bomb. This will ensure that residue doesn’t remain on the skin.
- Not all bath bombs are created equal when it comes to how they break apart. Some are formulated to maximize the fizzing effect to keep things extra entertaining.
- Once you know your bath bombs are a hit, feel free to combine multiple colors and see what happens. Chances are, your child will enjoy mixing colors and might even learn a little about chemistry.
- Bath bombs are generally labeled safe for children ages 3 and up, but only you know if your child is ready for a bath bomb.
- If your older kids are curious about how bath bombs are made, you can buy a kit that walks them through the steps of making their own.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide