Intex Crystal Blue Easy Clean Inflatable Baby Pool
Last updated date: December 2, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Inflatable Baby Pools and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Inflatable Baby Pool you should buy.
Update as December 2, 2022:
Checkout The Best Inflatable Baby Pool for a detailed review of all the top inflatable baby pools.
This basic but high-quality inflatable pool holds 76 gallons of water and has a lot of space for kids to play (or even an adult to sit in!). It comes with a repair patch. The pool is easy to clean and just needs to be wiped down.
In our analysis, the Intex Intex Crystal Blue Easy Clean Inflatable Baby Pool placed 11th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
INTEX Crystal Blue Pool This INTEX Crystal Blue Pool will keep your kids cool all season long. This inflatable, vinyl pool is 58″ in diameter and stands 13″ tall which provides plenty of room and water for multiple kids to splash. Create an oasis in your backyard with this durable and easy to clean inflatable pool!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Inflatable Baby Pools
Is there anything more fun than watching your little one splash in an inflatable baby pool? Babies love stomping around, playing with water toys and blowing bubbles on the surface. An inflatable baby pool is the perfect way to spend a few lovely hours.
When looking for an inflatable baby pool, one of the most important things to consider is durability. Opt for a pool that is made from a thick material that will not crack or puncture after a few uses. Be sure to check whether the inflatable baby pool comes with a repair patch kit. Those are handy to have so you can extend the life of the pool if you get a small leak.
The size of pool you need will depend on the age of your little one. Small babies who are just learning to sit up may need to have an adult close by, so you might wish to opt for a splash pad or baby pool. If you have multiple children, opt for a pool on the larger side so they have plenty of room to play.
The Inflatable Baby Pool Buying Guide
- For many parents, portability is important. If you want to be able to take the inflatable pool with you to the beach so you have your little one nearby with you on the sand, go with a smaller size that also has a sun canopy. That way, you can protect your little one from the harsh elements.
- Sometimes, babies and toddlers may have a bathroom accident in the pool. Be sure to take them out right away, empty out the pool, and hose it down with clean water and soap. This ensures no harmful bacteria is left on the surface of the pool.
- The CDC recommends not using bleach or pool disinfectant in small kiddie pools, because they do not have filters and they lose a lot of water to splashing, Instead, use soapy water, rinse completely, and let air dry completely.
- If you leave the inflatable baby pool out overnight, you may notice that it is filled with bugs, grass, leaves and dirt. It’s best to empty the pool out after each use and let it dry in the sun. Avoid letting it sit with water while not in use.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide