Industrial Rewind Classic Vintage Soap Dispenser, 16-Ounce
Last updated date: August 31, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Soap Dispensers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Soap Dispenser you should buy.
Update as August 31, 2022:
Checkout The Best Soap Dispenser for a detailed review of all the top soap dispensers.
The Industrial Rewind Mason Jar Soap Dispenser, 16-Ounce has a copper metal pump and thick glass that can withstand years of use. The dispenser pump is designed for smooth operation to ensure a great experience every time. It comes with a coaster to hold it in place on your countertop, even in the presence of water.
In our analysis of 58 expert reviews, the Industrial Rewind Classic Vintage Soap Dispenser, 16-Ounce placed 14th when we looked at the top 18 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This ball jar soap dispenser features a baked on deep thread oil rubbed bronze lid that was designed much like the antique/vintage lids of the past.We paired it with a rich patina ORB reliable soap pump designed exclusively for Industrial Rewind.The perfect compliment to your farmhouse decor,Whether it’s placed on your kitchen sink beside your other kitchen gadgets or simply one your bathroom accessories,this cute soap dispenser will get many compliments and give you reliable service.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Soap Dispensers
In most households, a soap dispenser rests beside each sink. Sure, you can leave your soap in the container it came in, but that can get costly. Instead, you could buy a large, pump-less, container of soap and provide soap for every sink in your home, likely for months.
But to shift to that budget-friendly option, you’ll first need to invest in soap dispensers that you can refill. Simply set the dispenser up and refill it whenever it starts to get low. For best results, you should thoroughly clean each dispenser, including the pump, every time you refill it, if not more often.
When it comes to choosing a soap dispenser, there are a few things to consider. Dispensers will come into contact with moisture on a regular basis, so make sure the pump won’t rust over time. The bottom can also slip around in the moisture that pools underneath, so a non-slip surface will come in handy.
But overall, the design of the dispenser will likely be a top consideration. A dispenser with a mason jar design will work well with your farmhouse décor, for instance, while decorative glass will set your dispenser apart from the many others on the market. There are so many different designs, you can easily find the best look for your home.
The Soap Dispenser Buying Guide
- With many refillable soap dispensers, getting the liquid inside can be a problem. If the neck of yours isn’t wide enough, a funnel can help you avoid a mess.
- Soap dispensers aren’t just for soap. You can also use them for essential oils, lotions and any other type of liquid you want dispensed through a pump. However, if you plan to use it for thicker liquids like shampoo or conditioner, look for a dispenser with a wide uptake tube to prevent clogging.
- For kitchen soap, it may come in handy to buy an all-in-one dispenser that will hold dish soap, hand soap, sponges and scrub brushes.
- Some soap dispensers can leak. Some are built with a gasket to prevent this, which will help keep your countertops mess-free.
- Larger soap dispensers can hold more liquid, requiring fewer refills.
- A dispenser with hands-free operation provides a level of convenience. Wave your hand over the sensor and soap pumps into your hand. However, keep in mind that these dispensers require batteries that you’ll have to change periodically.
- If you’re using your dispenser for sensitive liquids like essential oils or herbal remedies, amber-tinted glass can keep sunlight out, protecting the internal contents from degradation.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide