IMENSEAS Hand Grip Strengthener Kit, 7-Pieces
Last updated: July 5, 2022
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Grip Strengtheners and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Grip Strengthener you should buy.
You’ll get seven tools plus a handy carrying case with this grip strengthening set. It includes an adjustable hand gripper, three finger stretchers, a finger exerciser, a hand strengthener grip ring and a stress relief grip ball. The hand gripper can be adjusted from 22 to 88 pounds in capacity.In our analysis of 29 expert reviews, the IMENSEAS Hand Grip Strengthener Kit, 7-Pieces placed 5th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Hand Grip Strengthener: Resistance bands can be easily adjusted from 22lbs to 88lbs so that your hands strength will be improved gradually. PP and TPR material used to make it durable and comfortable. Finger Exerciser：Ergonomic design fits your hands well and enhance the flexibility of your fingers. Hand Strengthener Grip Ring: Silicon material ensures high resilience, which can improve your finger strength quickly. Finger stretcher Resistance Band：Finger stretcher resistance band is used to enhance your fingers tension and flexibility. Stress Relief Grip Ball：TPR material grip ball has high elastic, it can not only enhance your hand strength but also help you relief pressure.
Grip Strengthener Rankings
How strong is your grip? You may not realize it, but grip strength has been linked to overall mortality, as well as how your body strength will hold up as you age. There are things you can do to improve your grip strength, though. By doing so, you won’t just ensure you have a solid handshake, but you’ll likely also keep your motor skills strong.
But first, it’s important to understand how grip works. Your grip actually starts in your forearm with several important muscles. The flexor digitorum profundis and flexor pollicis longus help you grip, while the extensor digitorum communis muscle helps you extend your hand and relax your grip. When you’re strengthening your grip, you’re actually working muscles in your forearm that contribute to your grip in addition to your hand and fingers.
But you can find exercisers designed to strengthen your fingers, as well. Some grip strengtheners come with those other items included, helping you ensure your fingers and thumb are well worked out. If you choose a set like this, make sure you have a way to easily store it all, especially if you’ll be taking it on the road with you. Some come with a carrying case, but you can also buy a bag separately.
When you’re working on building hand strength, it’s important to look at the different types of gripping exercises:
- Crushing: This is the act of wrapping your fingers and hand around something and clamping, then having your fingers create force against some type of resistance.
- Pinching: This exercise has you grasping something with the thumbs in opposition to the fingers.
- Supporting: With this exercise, your fingers take most of the load while you lift something.
- Extension: This workout has you opening your fingers and thumb to stretch the hand muscles.
- The handles of a grip strengthener play an important role in your comfort while you perform your grip workout. Look for handles that are ergonomically designed using comfortable material to reduce the risk of fatigue that will end your exercise sessions early.
- Workout chalk can be a great way to reduce slipping as well as protecting the skin on your hand during your workouts.
- If your hands are unusually large or small, pay close attention to how the grip strengthener will feel in your hands. There are grip strengtheners that promise to be universal, and even some that are designed for children, but you’ll still need to make sure it’s the right fit.
- Grip strengtheners have weight ranges that let you know how much of a workout you’re getting. If you’re just starting out, look for a wide range that will grow with you as your strength improves.
- A lightweight but durable grip strengthener can make a big difference. You’ll want one that won’t weigh you down, but if the design is too lightweight, you might not get the durability you need.
- The best grip strengtheners are made with strong metal and a high-quality plastic for the handle. Pay close attention to the materials if you’re looking for a strengthener that packs a lot of power.
- Some grip strengtheners are sold as separate rings in varying weights. Then you can simply take out the weight you’re currently working at and leave the rest in the storage bag.
- If you’re trying to get your younger family members in on the fun, look at grip strengtheners that come in bright colors.
- For a grip strengthener that you can take with you when you travel, look for one that will easily slide into your luggage or travel bag. If you’re traveling by car or plane, that downtime can be great for working on your grip. Make sure you clean off any chalk residue before taking them through security, and if you take chalk with you, keep it in its original packaging.