iGeeKid Children’s Non-Toxic Car Floatie
Last updated date: October 10, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Floaties and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Floatie you should buy.
Update as October 10, 2022:
Checkout The Best Floatie for a detailed review of all the top floaties.
Designed for babies, this comfortable and stable car-themed float includes a beeping horn and a steering wheel for extra fun. The float has straps that will hold your baby in place and a built-in shade. It is easy to inflate and deflate for storage between uses.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the iGeeKid Children's Non-Toxic Car Floatie placed 11th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Inflate Boat Size & Material : approx 21*32*23inch; Inner Seat Size: approx 9.5*13.5inch; Leg Hole Size: approx 2.8*4.7inch. Load bearing 0-44lb. The baby pool inflatable car boats are made of eco-friendly PVC material special for kids design(thicker than normal) and environment friendly ink printing, colorful and cute design is deeply loved by babies, just enjoy the fun of summer swimming. Sunshade Canopy Design: Sunshade canopy offers protection for your baby from the sun and ultraviolet rays. Our swim car boats also have the similar design of automobile with a cute steering wheel that does spin and an adorable horn that beeps in the middle, which give more fun for your baby in the pool. Upgrade Comfortable Seat: The boat aren’t any sharp edges. The seat of swim float boat is comfortable, because thicken and inflatable seat cushion makes baby bottom feel no tight and takes good care of baby’s tender skin. Effectively prevents baby get hurt during moving and playing. Convenient For Trip: Outdoor inflatable swimming ring with a steering wheel and large enough space, offers great stability. Easy to inflate and deflate, folds easily for storage and transport. It can also let your baby enjoy the time in the beach. Perfect baby pool float for travel. Safety Warning: Babies usually do something unexpected, so don’t let your baby swim alone. This baby swimming float boat car is not the life-saving supplies, only to be used under the direct supervision of an adult. Only for shallow water, please do not use it in the deep water, rapids and waves.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Floaties
A good float can make pool time a little more enjoyable. Instead of exerting your energy in swimming, you can kick back and relax while you’re in the water.
But once you start shopping for a pool float, you’ll quickly learn that there is a wide range of options available and picking just one can be tough! You can choose a float that makes it easy to lounge and relax, or you can choose one designed to support your upper body while you use your legs to move around. If you have children, there are floats designed for various age ranges, too.
With children, safety is a top priority. You can even find floats for infants and toddlers that have safety straps built in. Often these floats are designed to ensure they don’t deflate easily, adding an additional layer of security.
Floats can be made for a variety of purposes, from holding food and beverages to bringing game accessories into the water. If you’re looking for a float for sunbathing, you’ll need one that will let you recline on both your backside and your stomach for an even tan. You might also want to scope out one with cupholders to keep you hydrated while you’re outside.
The Floatie Buying Guide
- Floats will naturally need to be inflated. Although a pool pump can expedite things, consider that you might not always want to go searching for one. A float that you can easily inflate by blowing into the valve will make it easier.
- Inflation can be challenging with larger floats made from thicker material. A pump might come in handy for those situations, so make sure you keep your pump close by.
- Many modern floats are made with PVC, a type of plastic polymer that provides more durability while also being flexible enough to keep you comfortable.
- Even the most durable material can suffer a puncture, especially with the stress of waterplay and being packed up frequently to take on the go. You may wish to make sure you have a repair kit on hand.
- Often floats for younger children will have features like dual air chambers and a safety valve to keep air leaks from creating a danger. One that has straps to keep an infant firmly in place can give you that extra peace of mind. However, most floats are not safety devices so you’ll need to closely supervise your little ones in the water.
- Floats come in a wide range of sizes. Make sure you know the dimensions of your float before buying. An extra-large float could be a problem if you have a small pool, but it can be perfect for using in bodies of water like oceans and lakes.
- Some floats are designed for younger children to ride atop. If you go with this type of float, make sure there are safety features like handles. Check the weight capacity if you want multiple kids to join the fun.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide