Iceyyyy Black Light Neon Star & Circle Dots Paper Garland Banners, 6-Pack
Last updated date: November 17, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Glow In The Dark Party Decor and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Glow In The Dark Party Decor you should buy.
Editor's Note November 17, 2020:
Checkout The Best Glow In The Dark Party Decor for a detailed review of all the top glow in the dark party decor.
Mix things up with this hanging paper set, which includes three packages of 14-feet sheets of a wafer pattern and three sheets pf a starry print. You can hang this in a room or use it for a special occasion, applying it to walls, trees, tables and more. Turn on a black light and the entire design glows.
In our analysis, the Iceyyyy Iceyyyy Black Light Neon Star & Dots Paper Garland, 6-Pk placed 4th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Size: 3 pack 14 feet round fluorescent paper hanging banner (every including about 45 wafers, Wafer diameter: 5 cm); 3 pack 14 feet pentagram fluorescent paper hanging garland (every including about 40 pieces of five-pointed star, Pentagram diameter: 6.8 cm). Beautiful Hanging Decor: can be hanged on walls, trees, tables, windows or door to add dazzling atmosphere. Wide Application Occasions: Perfect for baby showers, birthday, holiday party, weddings, fetes, gardens, Christmas, birthday party, new years party and so on. Our Guarantee: If you are not satisfied for any reason, just return for a refund of your purchase price; we promise 24 hours customer support, please feel free to contact us for any product&order problem.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Glow In The Dark Party Decor
Every party can use a little sparkle, and that’s what glow-in-the-dark party décor can offer. From balloons to tablecloths to wall coverings, a little glow can enhance any children’s birthday party, college or adult get-together, wedding reception, Halloween party or another gathering where “fun” is the objective.
One of the best ways to set the mood is with hanging paper. Meant to be used temporarily, this paper typically comes with multiple sheets that you can use to hang on walls, drape from tables or attach to trees or fencing for an outdoor party. If you order this type of décor, make sure you check on shipping processes. Some manufacturers package hanging paper to be shipped folded, which means the paper will arrive with creases. You can also find the same concept in a tablecloth.
Tablecloths and wall hangings that glow typically have one thing in common: they need a black light to work. You can buy a black light fixture or a dedicated blacklight designed specifically for parties and special events. Other glowing options, such as glow sticks and balloons with lights in them, are great, but they last only the length of your party. Tablecloths and wall hangings can be folded and saved for later use.
The Glow In The Dark Party Decor Buying Guide
- Light-up balloons are a festive addition to any party. You can blow them up using air or helium and pull a tab to activate the light. The light will remain strong for a while, then gradually dim until going out altogether within a day or so.
- If your hanging paper arrives folded, cover the wrinkle with a cool cloth and use a hot steam iron to press out the creases.
- Pay close attention to how an item glows. Some tablecloths and wall hangings simply feature a bright design that appears to glow. With many others, you’ll need a black light to activate the glowing effect.
- If you’re purchasing tablecloths for your party, carefully measure the tables you’ll be using beforehand and make sure the dimensions will work.
- Most wall hangings and tablecloths come in sets, so you’ll be able to cover multiple surfaces in an area.
- Keep in mind that UV black lights are meant to be used short term, for special events. Avoid staring into the black light directly, and make sure there’s enough light in the room for partygoers to be able to see where they’re going.
- Temporary photo booths have become increasingly popular at parties and special events. Now that everyone’s equipped with a smartphone camera, you can hang a fun backdrop and encourage everyone to snap photos. It’s also a great way for businesses to encourage attendees to post on social media about your event.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide