Hot Target Heavy Duty & Nonstick Silicone Whisk
Last updated date: August 14, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Whisks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Whisk you should buy.
Editor's Note July 2, 2020:
Checkout The Best Whisk for a detailed review of all the top whisks.
This set of silicone utensils is safe on non-stick surfaces. The three whisks come in different sizes, so you'll find the perfect fit for any cooking project. This dishwasher-safe set looks great and works just as well. We loved all the bright colors of this set during our testing.
In our analysis of 42 expert reviews, the Hot Target Hot Target Heavy Duty & Nonstick Silicone Whisks placed 8th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Hot Target 9 pcs kitchen utensils set comes with everything you need to make your time in the kitchen easier. Each pack comes with 3 different sizes of tongs, 3 different sizes whisks and spatulas which can be used for long / short range, big / small pots and pans, cooking or grilling. Non-Stick, Non-scratch, Heat Resistant, And Dishwasher Safe Hot Target kitchen utensils are manufactured from a premium 100% Food Grade Silicone - BPA and PVC free that won't scratch your non-stick pans. The non-stick silicone heads are heat resistant up to 480°F . Food Grade Silicone All utensils are made of the highest quality food grade silicone - BPA and PVC free, and Durable enough to provide long-lasting use while maintaining a lightweight making it perfect for use when traveling and at home tongs spatulas whisk bpa free The Most Durable Tongs Our tongs are made from a thick, 1mm corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel for unbeatable strength and premium construction. Hot Target togs also equipped with a ring -pull locking mechanism and nondetachable silicone heads to protect your pots and pans. Flexible But Sturdy Spatulas The perfect balance between strength and flexibility, our spatulas are BPA Free, made from high-quality, flexible, non-sticking and heat-resistant silicone (up to 480°F). The flexible silicone bends with the contours of your bowls, plates and pans to scrape up every last drop. Durable & Multifunctional Whisks Hot Target silicone whisks makes cooking much easier and more enjoyable. Try the largest whisk for big bowls of pancake batter, the midsize one for beating eggs, and the littlest for blending a small batch of vinaigrette. Give The Gift Of Easier Cooking! Perfect as a birthday gift, mother’s day, father’s day, Christmas stocking filler/tree stuffer, Thanksgiving, wedding or housewarming present.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Whisks
Whisks are among the ranks of kitchen tools that we don’t think about very much. Most people have one hanging out in their kitchen drawer, but they might not use it very often or even remember exactly when they bought it.
However, whisks are far more important than their low-key reputation lets on. They stir liquids and solids, adding air in for a light and fluffy result. If you want to make perfect meringue, airy cakes and light scrambled eggs, you’re going to need a whisk.
Whisks come in different styles. The most common whisk is a balloon whisk, where wire hoops form a balloon shape. The curved style is designed to scrape the sides of mixing bowls. The wire hoops on flat whisks are arranged on a single side, so they can whisk liquids in skillets and shallow bowls. Ball whisks don’t have wire loops; instead, they have many wires sticking out straight with heavy metal balls attached to the ends. These whisks are better for reaching every corner of your mixing bowl, and they’re much easier to clean.
Most whisks are made of stainless steel or other metals, but there are some silicone options that won’t damage nonstick cookware. Whisks come in a wide variety of sizes to fit into different sized bowls.
Once you’ve decided which general type of whisk you need, read our Tips & Advice for hints on using and caring for your whisk.
The Whisk Buying Guide
- Take a look at what materials your whisk is made from before you buy. Stainless steel whisks will last the longest, and they’re less likely to rust. However, they can scratch mixing bowls. Silicone whisks won’t scratch any cookware, but they aren’t always dishwasher-safe. Make sure you’re buying a whisk that works safely with your cookware.
- In almost all cooking scenarios, whisking from side to side will give you the best results. Stirring the whisk in a circle doesn’t introduce much air. The looping motion that you probably associate with whisking is only helpful if you’re working with egg whites. The whites stick to the whisk’s metal loops, so they can still trap air when the whisk pulls them above the bowl.
- Always check and see what your whisk is made of before you stick it in the dishwasher. Most stainless steel whisks can handle the heat, but whisks made from silicone or weaker metals might need hand washing.
- Try to wash your whisk as quickly as possible once you’re done using it. Batter or crumbs can harden on the metal tines and make cleaning even trickier if you wait. Soak your whisk in warm water to loosen any residue, then prepare a bowl of warm soapy water. Whisk the warm soapy water to reach every nook and cranny in between the metal tines. Let the whisk air dry when you’re done.
- Make sure there’s plenty of space around the sides of your whisk if you store it in a drawer. If it’s smashed below some other utensils, the tines will bend out of shape. Hanging your whisk is a great way to protect it.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide