Home Fashion Designs 400 Thread Count Cotton Pillow Protectors
Last updated date: April 16, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pillow Protectors and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pillow Protector you should buy.
Editor's Note April 12, 2021:
Checkout The Best Pillow Protectors for a detailed review of all the top pillow protectors.
In our analysis, the Home Fashion Designs Home Fashion Designs 400 Thread Count Cotton Pillow Protectors placed 11th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
TIGHT WEAVE: These anti-microbial ZIPPERED pillow protectors have a PORE SIZE of just 3-4 MICRONS to effectively block bed bugs, dust mites and allergens from getting through. ALLERGY CONTROL: Easy, affordable way to control sneezing, itchy throat, stuffy nose and other allergy symptoms so you can get a good night’s sleep. HIGH-QUALITY COMFORT: 100% cotton breathable for a soft, smooth and noiseless look and feel. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to us. We're confident you'll love our products, but if you're not 100% SATISFIED, our customer service team will work with you to make it right! LIFETIME WARRANTY 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED | Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to us. We're confident you'll love our products, but if you're not 100% SATISFIED, our customer service team will work with you to make it right!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pillow Protectors
If you’ve invested in a high-quality pillow, it’s important to extend its life by using a pillow protector. This covering goes under the pillow case, completely covering the pillow and zipping up on one side, to keep out dust mites, mold, mildew, pollen and other allergens, in addition to sweat, drool and other liquids.
There a few different types of pillow protectors. Hypoallergenic pillow protectors are designed to reduce irritants for those who suffer from allergies. Dust, pollen pet dander and even dead skin cells can cause some people to get itchy and watery eyes or a runny nose at night. Using a hypoallergenic pillow protector and washing it often ensures you have uninterrupted sleep. A waterproof pillow protector has a soft outer layer and a waterproof inner layer. It’s used for preventing stains on your pillow, and keeping it free of any odors from perspiration and saliva. If you sleep particularly warm, then a temperature-regulating pillow protector is right for you. The fabric is designed for optimal airflow and doesn’t trap in heat, keeping you cool at night.
The Pillow Protector Buying Guide
- When looking for a pillow protector, consider your main goal. Do you want to keep out allergens so you don’t end up sniffling and sneezing at night or are you more concerned about keeping sweat and saliva away from your pillow? Consider the main purpose of your pillow protector, which will help you choose the right materials.
- Cotton is a common material for pillow protectors. It’s a natural, breathable and soft material that is ideal for people with skin sensitivities. However, cotton generally does not wick moisture and can build up allergens if not washed frequently. Polyester is a highly durable material that is fast drying, so it’s helpful if you sleep warm and sweaty. It’s also easy to keep clean and is budget-friendly. Tencel lyocell and bamboo materials are naturally hypoallergenic and wick away moisture.
- Waterproof pillow protectors are either made from a thin polyurethane fabric or vinyl. When buying a waterproof pillow protector, it’s important to look for a breathable fabric that does not cause you to get hot at night. Sometimes, vinyl or plastic materials can retain heat.
- Ensure that the pillow protector has a secure zipper. This will keep out all allergens and liquids. The pillow protector should also be washing machine and tumble dryer friendly, so you can easily keep it clean.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide