Hanes FreshIQ Cool-Comfort Dress Socks For Men, 6-Pair
Last updated date: January 4, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Dress Socks For Men and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Dress Sock For Men you should buy.
Update as January 4, 2022:
Checkout The Best Dress Socks For Men for a detailed review of all the top dress socks for men.
If you’re looking for a thinner sock that still provides cushioning where you need it most, consider these socks. You’ll get six pairs in each set with a knit that’s a polyester and cotton blend with spandex so the socks will hold their shape. The moisture-wicking fabric and advanced odor technology are designed to keep your feet dry and odor-free.
In our analysis, the Hanes Hanes FreshIQ Cool-Comfort Dress Socks For Men, 6-Pair placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Hanes Max Cushion 6-Pack Crew socks pack a powerful punch with double tough durability and maximum cushioning around the foot for maximum comfort. Wicking Cool Comfort® Fabric will help keep your feet cool and dry. Our FreshIQ® Advanced Odor Protection will help fight those stinky feet! Spandex and Comfort Toe Seam will provide comfort and a better fit.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Dress Socks For Men
As useful and versatile as casual socks can be, sometimes you need a pair of dress socks. If you’re wearing dress pants or even khakis, a more formal pair of socks is likely in order.
But finding a good pair of traditional dress socks can be a struggle. They tend to be made from thinner knits, which means you might not find them as durable as your thicker casual socks. And despite that thinner design, they also might not have the breathability you need.
A little searching can help you find the features you want while still ensuring you look professional or more formal when needed. First, there’s the material. Manufacturers today tend to use a polyester-cotton blend that gives you both durability and a lightweight, comfortable feel. Some even pack in more advanced features like moisture-wicking and odor-battling fabric.
Length is also an important feature. Most men’s dress socks come in either calf- or knee-length. If your calf-length socks tend to drift downward, you might want to try a knee-length option. Whatever length you choose, make sure the elastic band is strong enough to hold your socks in place.
Color is another consideration. Black is always a safe choice, but if you ever wear tan, navy or brown shoes and pants, you’ll find you need something aside from black in your sock drawer. Make sure you have at least a couple of pairs of dress socks in every color you might need for the dress pants and shoes in your closet.
Bold, unique patterned socks have become a big trend. This may work well in some environments, but go for muted patterns if you want to play it safe. You should also make sure you have solids for when you need something that doesn’t distract.
The Dress Sock For Men Buying Guide
- Foot odor is a relatively common issue, and it can be worse if you spend your day in socks and shoes. To battle the problem, start by keeping your feet clean, but you can also change your socks frequently and go barefoot when you’re hanging out at home. You also may be able to find odor-resistant socks that will help.
- Your socks usually remain safely tucked away behind your pants. But keep in mind that there could be an occasion where you have to unexpectedly remove your shoes. You might end up in a client’s home, for instance, or your lunch at a new restaurant may require shoe removal. Make sure your socks are in good shape and replace any with holes, just in case you find yourself shoeless.
- Socks are often sold in multiples. You can get a good deal by buying five or more sets at once. If you have multiple pairs of identical socks, you’ll also save time trying to match pairs after laundering.
- Holes most commonly form in the toe and heel area of a sock. For this reason, manufacturers now sometimes reinforce those two spots. This can extend the life of a pair of socks, saving you money over the long haul.
- Consider the shoes you’ll typically wear with your dress socks. Thicker socks can provide additional support when you’re wearing those less-supportive dress shoes, but with better shoes, you might want to look for a lighter, thinner sock that keeps your feet cool.
- Moisture-wicking material can make a big difference in absorbing sweat throughout the day. This will help keep your feet dry, preventing issues and keeping you comfortable.
- If you go from work to the gym or vice versa, keep in mind that the best socks for working out aren’t the same as the type of socks you’d wear for work. This is especially true if you engage in activities like running since thin socks can cause friction between your foot and your shoe, leading to blisters.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide