Greendale Home Fashions AZ4809 Polyester Patio Chair Cushion
Last updated date: May 19, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Patio Chair Cushions and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Patio Chair Cushion you should buy.
Update as May 19, 2021:
Checkout The Best Patio Chair Cushion for a detailed review of all the top patio chair cushions.
The heavy-duty outdoor polyester fabric used to construct this patio chair cushion ensures the cushion will last many seasons. The fabric is also stain and mildew resistant, as well as waterproof. Inside the cover, you'll find a soft polyfiber fill made from 100% recycled materials, which means you can feel good about your purchase.
In our analysis, the Greendale Home Fashions Greendale Home Fashions AZ4809 Polyester Patio Chair Cushion placed 2nd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Greendale Home Fashions Three Section High Back Chair Cushion will add both style and comfort to your outdoor furniture. Each cushions measures 44 x 22 x 5 inches, and is overstuffed with a soft polyfiber fill made from 100% recycled, post-consumer plastic bottles, for added comfort, strength and durability. It's exterior shell is made from a 100% polyester UV-resistant outdoor fabric that is water, stain and mildew resistant. Sewn circle tacks create secure compartments which prevent cushion fill from shifting, while string ties secure cushions to outdoor furniture. A variety of colors and prints are available to enhance your outdoor decor. Cushion dimensions are +/- 2 inches. Please note product will arrive in a slightly compressed state; please allow a few days for product to expand to final size listed in description.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Patio Chair Cushions
A great way to bring color and style to your outdoor space is with your patio furniture. There are plenty of chairs, loveseats and couches available that are designed specifically to weather the outdoors. In order to make that furniture feel comfortable and inviting, you need the right patio chair cushions. Opt for fluffy and thick cushions that are made to withstand the sun, rain and snow.
The material of the cushion is the most important element to note. This is what will affect the durability of your patio chair cushion. If it’s made from material that’s not specifically designed for exposure to the elements, it could become moldy or fade quickly.
Look for cushion covers that have a polyester outer material. This kind of fabric can stand getting wet from the rain or snow and won’t fade as quickly in the direct sunlight. Some patio cushions are made from vinyl. While this is a waterproof option, it can get quite hot in the sun and hurt your skin. Canvas is another option that is hardy and durable. However, not all canvas is waterproof.
The Patio Chair Cushion Buying Guide
- The comfort of the patio chair cushion comes from the filling. Foam is a good option that comes in different densities, so you can find the type that offers the support you need. You’ll also find patio chair cushions filled with polyester, which is a fluffy and hardy filling. However, these can tend to flatten out over time, whereas foam retains its shape.
- Carefully measure your patio chair to see how big a cushion it can accommodate. Most patio chair cushions have a measurement chart where you can see the length, width and thickness. This will help you find the perfect size of cushion for your seat.
- Look at whether there are any ties to help affix the cushion to your seat. This is key for making sure the cushion doesn’t constantly slip off the chair when someone moves.
- What kind of look do you want to create for your patio? You can opt for neutrals like beige or brown to blend in with the background, or add a bright pop of color with floral and geometric patterns. This helps to pull in colors from the surrounding setting and create a stunning aesthetic.
- While most high-quality patio chair cushions can stay out during bad weather, they will last longer when stored properly during heavy rain, snow or extreme heat. Consider whether you have room in your shed or garage, a storage bench or covered area of your patio to store your patio chair cushions if needed.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide