Govee LED RGB Strip Rope Lights, 32.8-Feet
Last updated date: November 9, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Aesthetic Room Decor and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Aesthetic Room Decor you should buy.
Update as November 9, 2020:
Checkout The Best Aesthetic Room Decor for a detailed review of all the top aesthetic room decor.
You'll get two 16.4-foot strips of lights in this rope light set for a total length of 32.8 feet. It has 300 LEDs, and you can switch between 20 different colors, from white to the colors of the rainbow and beyond. It comes with a remote control that you can use within 32.8 feet of the lights, but you can also control them from a box on the lights themselves.
In our analysis, the Govee Govee LED RGB Strip Rope Lights, 32.8-Feet placed 3rd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Color Changing: The 32.8ft (2X5m) led strip light is featured with not only equipped light colors like RGB (Red, green, blue), white and other 16 colors, but also 6 color DIY options. Create romantic, festive atmosphere for events like Halloween Christmas Valentine. Dual Control Ways: The remote controller, with up to 32.8ft control distance, enables you to control the strip light far away from it. Practical control box: one button to switch on/off, adjust brightness and color. Dimmable Lighting: With adjustable 6-level brightness, the tape light can be changed to warm or bright. An ideal decoration for TV, wall and living room. Choose the best 5050 LEDs, up to 50,000 hours lifespan for you. Ultra-long 32.8ft: Two 16.4ft strips of lights. Long enough to reach around your entire room and light the whole place up with 300 LEDs. Easily decorate large places like bedroom, ceiling, kitchen, etc. [Non-Waterproof] Strong 3M Adhesive & Cutting Design: The strip light can be easily stuck on dry, flat surface due to 3M adhesive (Please clean the surface before installation). 10 support clips are suggested to be used simultaneously for better fixation. You can cut according to the cutting mark. [BUT You will need to buy EXTRA 4-PIN CONNECTORS for reconnection]
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Aesthetic Room Decor
From a young age, children learn that having a small space they can make their own is invaluable. As children get older and move off to college or get their own apartment, that special space is usually a bedroom, especially if they have a roommate. In a college dorm, college students find their own way to decorate their section of a small, shared room.
Decorating a room doesn’t have to be complicated. The key is to showcase a little of your own personality while also creating a good aesthetic for anyone who visits. These days, that’s sometimes done through the use of string or rope LED lights. Some can be adjusted for color and brightness, sometimes even by using a remote control or smartphone app.
Tapestries can also be a fun way to liven up a room. They can take up a full wall and be enhanced with features like lights to create a unique look. Often, you’ll find that with a mural, you’ll need to match the rest of your room décor to the print you’ve chosen.
The best way to get décor ideas and inspiration is to use the internet. You’ll find sites like Pinterest can be great for looking at what others have done. You may find one perfect item that sets the tone for your entire room, and at that point, the rest of your décor will fall into place.
The Aesthetic Room Decor Buying Guide
- Lighting plays a very important role in a room’s aesthetics. A slightly dimmed light can set a different mood than lights at their brightest.
- With any lighting, check to ensure they’re safe before you buy. You should also power your lights off when you aren’t home or while you’re sleeping.
- Each room of your home will have its own unique aesthetic. Areas like living rooms are meant for entertaining, so they aren’t quite as personal as a bedroom, which serves as a sanctuary for the person who sleeps there. In addition to making a statement about your personality to others, it should also work in a functional way. If you’re a morning person, bright colors and window treatments that let in a lot of light are best. For night owls, strings of lights and room-darkening shades can make the space comfortable.
- The size of your room also comes into play. You’ll have a different decorating strategy for a smaller room than you will a much larger one.
- If you’re buying string lights, make sure you measure the area where you’ll be stringing them first. Take into account any draping or overlap you plan to do. String lights are sold in very specific sizes and those dimensions will be found on the product packaging.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide