Genovega Inner Pocket Waterproof Women’s Beach Bag
Last updated date: June 30, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Women's Beach Bags and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Women's Beach Bag you should buy.
Update as July 5, 2021:
Checkout The Best Women’s Beach Bag for a detailed review of all the top women's beach bags.
In our analysis, the Genovega Genovega Inner Pocket Waterproof Women's Beach Bag placed 5th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Cotton lining. Zipper closure. HIGH QUALITY: Durable cavans outside, cotton lining inside, one Inner Pocket, top zipper closure, with beautiful beach pattern printed, which is same tone with our beach towel. So you can buy our beach towel together! Ex-LARGE CAPACITY: (WxHxD) 22x17x7 inches can keep everything in your bag. RIP-STOP FABRIC & WATERPROOF: Genovega tote bags are made of 100% RIP-STOP canvas cloth which is ideal fabric for beach bags. It is Sturdy and Resistant to Rips and Water. IDEAL GIFT FOR HER: With the best gift on vacation! This tote bag will thrill your sweetheart, mom, sister, daughter or best friend as a thoughtful birthday, holiday or impulse gift! Fashion, elegant and used in countless ways, it makes the ultimate gift to ladies of all ages wishing to look stunning on the beach, or in the street in summer! LISTEN TO CUSTOMER: If any issue, please feel free to contact us for a solution. We reply to you in 24 hours, we will try our 200 % efforts to make you 100% satisfy. We listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Women's Beach Bags
From towels to water bottles, sunscreen to beach blankets, there are a lot of things you need to take with you when you’re heading out for a relaxing day at the beach. Having a large and sturdy beach bag is a necessity if you want to easily carry all your items without having to make multiple trips to and from your car.
The most important thing to look for in a women’s beach bag is the material it’s made out of, as this will affect its durability and the way it’s meant to be used. Cotton is a popular material for beach bags because it’s lightweight and machine washable, making it easy to carry and clean. Plus, cotton doesn’t get moldy if it gets wet. You can also use a cotton bag as a pillow while you’re lounging because of how soft the material is.
Straw is another great option for beach bags. This classic material looks chic and timeless, but they aren’t great for harsh weather conditions. Straw can sometimes break if it is exposed to sun for too long, and the water can weaken the fibers. It’s best to use straw beach bags for short stints at the beach where the bag won’t be at risk of getting wet. A practical option is synthetic material, such as nylon or polyester. These kind of bags are water resistant and easy to clean.
The Women's Beach Bag Buying Guide
- Beach bags need to be sturdy, because they are often filled with space-taking and heavy items, like towels, water bottles and books. Opt for bags which have reinforced stitching. You’ll also need to make sure the handles are sturdy and secure.
- When you’re heading to the beach, you’re likely dressed in shorts and a t-shirt, with your arms and legs mostly exposed. If you have a rough bag rubbing up against your skin while you’re carrying it, it can cause skin irritation and discomfort. Always check how soft the beach bag feels because it needs to be comfortable to wear.
- Many beach bags have one large compartment, which is handy for larger items. However, in order to find your essentials like your keys, wallet and phone, you will need a small inner pocket as well. That way, you can keep your valuables safe.
- Style is just as important at the beach as anywhere else. Most beach bags use large, bold prints and bright colors. This makes the bags easy to find on the beach amidst the brown sand, and helps you showcase your fashion sense.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide