Gamma Ray Bifocal Sunglasses, 3-Pair
Last updated date: January 25, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Reading Glasses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Reading Glasses you should buy.
Update as May 6, 2020:
Checkout The Best Reading Glasses for a detailed review of all the top reading glasses.
In our analysis of 33 expert reviews, the Gamma Ray Bifocal Sunglasses, 3-Pair placed 9th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Love being outdoors and reading? Now you can do both of them at the same time with Gamma Ray Sun Reader's collection. Our classic styles cater specifically for the heavy readers out there who spend most their leisurely time looking at text. The sun readers will allow you to carry on your favorite past time by the water or in the woods while the bifocal function will also allow you to keep an out for your loved ones in the distance and protect your eyes from the rays of the sun at the same time. The gamut of styling and fit of Gamma Ray glasses adds to your comfort and utility whatever your lifestyle may be so that you can truly look good and see better.
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Reading Glasses
If you find yourself squinting to read the morning newspaper, you may simply need a pair of reading glasses. Fortunately, this type of glasses has come a long way over the years. It is now possible to get a quality pair of reading glasses at a reasonable price.
As you browse the available models, determine whether you’re interested in a fun and colorful design, or one that is a bit more elegant. There are models that have patterns along the arms, including some that resemble stained glass. Reading glasses with a slim and simple semi-rimless look would be best for use in the office or in a business meeting.
Always check the construction of the reading glasses. Some are made of stainless steel, while others are plastic. Plastic isn’t a negative, as long as its quality made. For example, the TruVision Readers Reading Glasses, 4-Pair uses sure-flex comfort spring arms and dura-tight screws for glasses that won’t fall apart after just a few uses.
Review the fit of the reading glasses. You not only want comfort around the bridge of your nose, but the arms also need to hold tight against your temples, so the glasses don’t slide off. The company will list the frame size in its product description as well.
Finally, consider any extras that may be important to you. Some reading glasses come with soft protective cases, while others have hard ones that protect against drops. The model may even come with a micro-fiber cleaning cloth. There are also reading glasses that fold in half for easy portability.
The Reading Glasses Buying Guide
- Your reading glasses will need to be cleaned often. Before you begin, wash and dry your hands. Use lukewarm water and one drip of a liquid dish soap to wash the lenses and frames. Rinse completely clean with water and towel dry with a lint-free cloth.
- It’s recommended that you avoid using chemical glass cleaners on the lenses of your reading glasses. They can actually harm the lenses, especially if your lenses have a protective coating that prevents scratches.
- Always check the terms of any satisfaction guarantee or product warranty. Some last just 90 days and others are provisional.
- Before you can compare the price of reading glasses, you must first divide the cost of the glasses by the number of glasses in each set. Once you do this, you’ll see that the Gaoye Spring Hinge Reading Glasses, 5-Pack and the Kerecsen Ladies Reading Glasses, 5-Pair have the lowest cost per set of glasses. The Success Eyewear Folding Reading Glasses, 2-Pair is more moderately priced, while the TruVision Readers Reading Glasses, 4-Pair has a higher cost. This is because the TruVision glasses offer extra features.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide