FY Fiber House Fleece Flannel Leopard Print Blanket, 50-Inch x 60-Inch
Last updated date: October 27, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Leopard Print Blankets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Leopard Print Blanket you should buy.
Update as October 27, 2021:
Checkout The Best Leopard-Print Blanket for a detailed review of all the top leopard print blankets.
This leopard print throw is also available in sizes that can be used on a twin, queen or king bed. You can choose from multiple colors of leopard print, as well as a zebra print option. It’s lightweight with a soft, silky feel.
In our analysis, the FY Fiber House FY Fiber House Fleece Flannel Leopard Print Blanket, 50-Inch x 60-Inch placed 4th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The leopard blanket is in flannel fabric which made from 100% high-grade microfiber, it brushed to create extra softness on both sides, like a wad of cotton and very soft clouds. It’s lightweight by touch but you will feel real leopard and keep you warm. This blanket provides you with incredible soft bedding essential, great for decorate your living or bedroom. The leopard print can be a flash point in your interior decoration. This throw is multipurpose. Perfect to throw on your sofa, bed, or in your car, it also makes the perfect gift for your family and friends. With proper care FY Fiber House blankets will show significantly less amount of shedding than other ordinary products, which allows it a long lifespan. A shedding blanket is messy as it can lose a good about of its fabric.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Leopard Print Blankets
Few things can liven up a room’s décor like some animal print. Whether it’s leopard, cheetah or zebra, these bold prints in neutral colors can blend with a variety of furnishings.
A leopard-print blanket is a versatile option for enhancing the look of any room. If you ever need to change things up, you can simply remove it. Your tweens and teens can even use a leopard-print blanket as a bedspread or take one off to college for use in those twin-size dorm room beds.
Before you shop around for a leopard-print blanket, it’s important to distinguish between leopard and cheetah print since they can easily be confused. Cheetah print features a lighter color, closer to tan, with uniform black spots that look similar to polka dots. A leopard’s skin is at least a couple of shades darker than a cheetah’s, and the spots aren’t quite black dots. They’re closer to black rosettes surrounding a center in a slightly darker color shade than the color of the skin.
That said, designers can take some creative liberties with the actual colors and shapes of leopard or cheetah prints. You’ll find some leopard-print blankets have shading that gives it an ombre effect to make the print look even more interesting. You can even find leopard prints in bold colors like pink or in lighter or darker shades of brown.
In addition to the look of the leopard print, you’ll also find the fabric of leopard-print blankets varies dramatically. Some come in a faux fur look, while others feature a flatter, more velvety fabric. As with any type of blanket, leopard-print blankets come in varying degrees of thicknesses and weights. Thicker blankets will weigh more, but they might also keep you warmer than thinner, more lightweight blankets. It’s important to determine your personal preferences and find a blanket to match.
The Leopard Print Blanket Buying Guide
- Blankets are advertised in GSM, which stands for grams per square meter. The higher the GSM, the heavier the blanket will be, because there are more fibers per square meter. If you like a heavier blanket, look for one with at least 300 GSM. A higher GSM can also make for a more durable blanket.
- Blankets are available in a variety of sizes. A smaller blanket is more of a throw, which makes it ideal for use while relaxing on the couch. If you’re looking for a blanket for your bed, you can find leopard print options in twin, full, queen and king sizes.
- Some blankets can shed fibers. If this is a concern for you, make sure you look for one that’s designed to resist shedding.
- Machine washability is important to many consumers. You should be able to wash most blankets in the machine, but you’ll typically do best by washing on the delicate cycle and tumbling dry on low heat.
- Some people prefer to fluff a blanket up in the dryer before using it. This softens the fibers and makes it more comfortable. Make sure you use low heat if you opt to do this.
- Where you’ll use your blanket plays into the size you choose. For best results, find a blanket in the size you like and measure it. Online photos can be deceptive.
- The weight of a blanket can make a big difference. Some are thinner than others. For a throw, one that’s too heavy can be burdensome, but a lightweight blanket might not provide the warmth you need.
- Some blankets feature different material on the top and bottom. Make sure you’re getting the material you like on the underside since that’s the side that will be coming into contact with your body.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide