fullstar Pro Food Vegetable Spiralizer Container & Food Chopper
Last updated date: July 24, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Food Choppers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Food Chopper you should buy.
Editor's Note July 30, 2020:
Checkout The Best Food Chopper for a detailed review of all the top food choppers.
With interchangeable blades, you can go beyond cutting onions and tomatoes with this food chopper. The smaller grid is meant for softer vegetables, while the large blade is for harder fruits and vegetables. There are also spiral and ribbon blades so that you can make decorations out of cucumbers, apples and more.
In our analysis of 38 expert reviews, the fullstar fullstar Pro Vegetable Food Chopper placed 4th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Everything You Need In Your Kitchen. The Fullstar Vegetable Chopper is a versatile all-in-one kitchen tool that is perfect for preparing salads, salsa, onions, garlic and more. It delivers fast, consistent results and sports an impressive 4-cup (1.2L) capacity. Its space-saving design eliminates the need for bulky equipment in small kitchens while its catch tray minimizes messes. The clear body lets you monitor progress as you cut up carrots, cucumbers, squash, zucchini and spices like ginger. Because it requires no electricity, the Fullstar Vegetable Chopper can be used anywhere. Fullstar Designed for Ease of Use & Durability. Our Vegetable Chopper is made of long-lasting, impact resistant ABS plastic so it withstands the rigors of your busy kitchen. The 4 interchangeable blades are made of heavy-duty, rust resistant stainless steel. They tackle the toughest potatoes and the crunchiest carrots without bending, and they maintain their razor-sharpness use after use. Fullstar Fullstar Fullstar Cook & Prep Faster. Designed to help you with cooking and prepping faster and more convenient. Our Fullstar Pro Chopper makes your work in the kitchen easy and pleasant again. Spiralizer Included. We have included two blades - spiral and ribbon. Great for making your own zucchini noodles or creating mouthwatering salads out of carrots or cucumber. Easy To Disassemble and Secure. Simply replace blades and lock them in place. As easy as it gets and safe at the same time. Go from slicing to dicing in no time! Fullstar The Ultimate Dicer! Are you tired of cutting with knife large quantities of food? Look no further as this is the prefect solution for you. Dice anything from onions, potatoes, peppers, courgettes etc. with just one simple movement. With the handy container you can prep in advance and store in your fridge for later. The 1.2-quart catch tray collects all your salad fixings as a rubberized non-skid base holds the unit firmly on your countertop or table during use Fullstar Breeze Through The Toughest Chopping Tasks. The Chop ‘n Slice lets you deftly prepare homemade breakfasts, lunches and dinners to tantalise your family’s taste buds. Everything you need in one simple solution. The blades and the non-toxic, BPA-free ABS plastic housing are all FDA and LFBG standard approved. Enjoy cooking again!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Food Choppers
Unless you’re a professional chef, you probably don’t enjoy spending hours in the kitchen chopping vegetables. In a tech-driven era, it seems like there should be an easier way than simply slicing using a knife and cutting board.
Food choppers have been around for years, but previous iterations have produced soggy results. If you haven’t tried a food chopper in a while, you may not realize how far they’ve come. Today’s manufacturers use extra-sharp blades and sophisticated design to give your produce the same crisp cuts you’d get using a sharp knife.
Choosing the right food chopper can be a process. You’ll see several different design options, including those that confine all the food you’re chopping to a big bowl. Many choppers are made similar to a waffle or panini iron, with both the lid and base clamping together to chop the items between them.
Each design has its own benefits. A bowl design will contain everything in one place for easy cleanup, but a clamp design can be much more versatile. Instead of limiting yourself to only the items you can slip into the bowl, you’ll be able to slide large chunks of food inside. Some clamp-based choppers have a tray beneath to catch your chopped ingredients, keeping messes to a minimum.
The Food Chopper Buying Guide
- Capacity can vary greatly from one chopper to the next. If you’re typically prepping meals for one or two people, a 1.5-cup version may do the trick. However, for larger households or entertaining friends, you may need a chopper that can handle four cups of ingredients or more.
- The functionality of a chopper relies heavily on its blades. Many choppers use stainless steel blades due to their durability and rust-resistance. But it’s also important to ensure the blades are sharp from the start so they’ll be effective.
- Many modern food choppers include interchangeable blades. That means instead of being limited to chopping onions and tomatoes, you can also slice hard fruits and vegetables or spiral slice for decoration. Some choppers even let you juice.
- As always when working with blades, you’ll need to exercise extreme caution. Keep children away from it. You may also want to invest in gloves or finger guards if your chopper doesn’t come with them.
- Some choppers are dishwasher-safe, which makes cleanup easy. If your chopper comes with a bowl that promotes being dishwasher-safe, make sure you place it on the top shelf of the dishwasher.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide