Freedom Bar Vegan Paleo Nut and Fruit Bar Variety Pack, 6-Count
Last updated date: June 18, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Paleo Friendly Granola Bars and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Paleo Friendly Granola Bar you should buy.
Update as September 21, 2022:
Checkout The Best Paleo Friendly Granola Bar for a detailed review of all the top paleo friendly granola bars.
In our analysis of 6 expert reviews, the Freedom Bar Vegan Paleo Nut and Fruit Bar Variety Pack, 6-Count placed 8th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
In a perfect world, healthy eaters would snack on crisp, green vegetables, fresh berries and small servings of lean protein. But we don’t live in a perfect world now do we? And our lives are filled with hectic days when we need to grab a snack bar just to keep ourselves satisfied between meals. When that situation arises, wouldn’t it be nice if you’re able to munch on a healthy snack and tasty bars for a change? It’s time for you to take a bite off a Freedom Bar. Real gluten free chocolates that tastes and look so good that you could be forgiven for mistaking them as regular junk food. These chocolate vegan power bars are so nutritious you can eat them for breakfast, lunch… basically whenever you want to! And if you’re the outdoorsy type, make sure you bring a few on your next adventure for a quick burst of clean energy! It’s completely natural and 100% kosher and vegan certified! Our healthy snack packets do not contain any dairy, eggs and is GMO free. With as little as 5 ingredients per flavor, Freedom Bar gluten free healthy snacks are a great treat in between meals, or as a power bar while exercising. Are you in the mood for peanut butter, apple cinnamon, chocolate cocoa, raisin almond, chocolate coconut or maybe chocolate peanut better? Whichever you choose, you won’t be disappointed! Freedom Bar healthy snacks bars comes in 15 bars per box for when you feel like sharing one with friends, or just eat one, two, or three. So, what are you waiting for?!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Paleo Friendly Granola Bars
The paleo diet is meant to resemble the meal plans of our hunter-gatherer ancestors from thousands of years ago. While we cannot be sure of exactly what they ate, the idea is to emulate eating similar things to our ancestors in order to lose weight and live a healthier lifestyle. Our ancestors ate what was available to them, so their diets varied greatly depending on the region they were in and what the season was.
Some hunter-gatherers ate a lot of animal protein and fat and fewer carbohydrates, while others ate a largely plant-based diet that was high in carbs and low in animal fat. In the paleo diet, it’s important to avoid processed foods, sugar and most dairy, as those foods were not usually available to our ancestors. People who follow the paleo diet also avoid legumes, grains, vegetable oil, trans fat and artificial sweeteners.
In the paleo diet, it’s important to focus on eating whole foods, such as meat, fish and eggs. Vegetables, fruit, seeds, nuts and herbs are vital, as are healthy fats and oils. Granola bars are a staple of today, but many of the ingredients in granola bars are not supposed to be eaten in the paleo diet. For example, it’s best to avoid grains, processed sugar and artificial sweeteners, which are often common in granola bars.
If you’re looking for a paleo-friendly granola bar, carefully read the ingredients to make sure they include whole foods that are unprocessed and healthy. Make sure there are plenty of nuts, seeds, healthy fats and natural sugar such as maple syrup included in your paleo-friendly granola bars. Dried fruit such as cranberries adds a lovely flavor to granola bars, as do cacao nibs.
The Paleo Friendly Granola Bar Buying Guide
- The most important element to research when you’re looking for paleo-friendly granola bars is the ingredients. Carefully read the ingredient list and the nutritional information to see whether the granola bar adheres to the basics of the paleo diet. For example, you’ll find many paleo-friendly granola bars that include nuts like cashews, almonds and peanuts, and seeds like flax, pumpkin and chia. Collagen protein from grass-fed cows is another popular ingredient in paleo-friendly granola bars. Tapioca and coconut are also used. Make sure that the packaging states no artificial sweeteners have been used.
- The flavor of the paleo-friendly granola bars is key because you don’t want to be stuck with something you won’t like. Many granola bars have chocolate as the main flavor, which is popular with most consumers. Fruit and nut combinations are also common. If you’re a fan of cookie dough, you’re in luck as that’s a main flavor of paleo-friendly granola bars as well.
- If you’re counting calories, carbs, sugar and protein, you’ll want to review the nutritional information in detail. Keep in mind that the caloric value of paleo-friendly granola bars is usually fairly high because they contain a lot of healthy fats such as nuts and seeds. Keep an eye on the carbs, sugar and protein to ensure you’re not going over your daily quota by enjoying one of these snacks.
- Consider the quantity you get in each paleo-friendly granola bar package. Most commonly, these bars are sold in boxes of 12, though you can also find smaller or larger packaging in some cases.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide