FREE TO FLY Dinosaur World Water Doodle Mat
Last updated date: February 23, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Water Doodle Mats and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Water Doodle Mat you should buy.
Editor's Note February 18, 2021:
Checkout The Best Water Doodle Mat for a detailed review of all the top water doodle mats.
Featuring four drawing pens, several stencils and plenty of drawing space, this dinosaur-themed mat entertains while teaching children the alphabet and numbers. It's designed to withstand plenty of play.
In our analysis, the FREE TO FLY FREE TO FLY Dinosaur World Water Doodle Mat placed 4th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Water Drawing Mat - Large Size,Dinosaur world pattern.Easy to use.Can be folded into a compact size.Portable for indoor, outdoor and travel.Suitable for children to learn toys.A good interactive toy for boys and girls. Drawing Mat Board - Dinosaurs design packing box. Package included: Doodle mat x1, Magic pens x4, Drawing mold x8, Drawing Template x4, Drawing Booklet x1. For age 3 years old and up. Magic Drawing Mat Reusable - Fill the magic pen with clean water and draw on the magic drawing mat. The doodle needs 3-10 minutes to disappear automatically,kids can draw on doodle board mat again and again. Perfect Gift Communication - This magical water painting pad allows your child to paint with friends on the table or floor, exercise hand-eye coordination and color perception, develop painting and creative skills. The best choice for kids birthday gift or christmas gift. Educational Toys - No ink, No paint, Non-toxic, Non-polluting. Never make a mess. The back of the mat is water-resistant nylon material,clean and safety for kids. The traces will never be chaotic, satisfying the imagination and creativity of the kids infinite painting.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Water Doodle Mats
A water doodle mat can keep your kid entertained and allow them to be creative without making a mess. This type of toy has a special canvas that your child can draw on with a simple pen filled with water. The drawing will show up as colorful ink that typically fades away in 10 minutes or less, so the mat will be ready for reuse shortly after your child makes their creation.
When shopping for water doodle mats, you’ll want to purchase the right size for your family’s needs. If you plan to bring the mat on a car or plane trip, you might opt for the travel-sized version. You can find a medium-sized mat that works well for one child, or you can purchase jumbo mats with enough space for multiple kids to work simultaneously.
Water doodle mats often come with a decorative border that can either teach your child basic concepts or provide inspiration for their drawings. If you want your child to work on the alphabet or numbers, you can choose a mat displaying these topics and provide a fun way to learn. Other mats may have a theme like ocean animals, outer space or basic shapes.
At a minimum, you can expect to get at least one water pen with your water doodle mat. Some sets will come with items such as stencils, drawing booklets, sponges or pens that draw certain shapes. You can also find unique options with lighted pens used to make glow-in-the-dark drawings.
Larger water doodle mats usually include suction cups you can use to secure the mat to a hard surface like a wall or floor and make it easier for children to work on it.
The Water Doodle Mat Buying Guide
- If you want to buy a large water doodle mat but worry about it taking up space, know that most manufacturers make mats that you can easily fold up.
- To avoid damaging the water doodle mat’s special canvas, avoid using harsh cleaning chemicals if your child spills something on it. You should check the directions for your specific mat, but you’ll probably want to try to use a soft cloth that’s slightly damp. Some manufacturers might allow a mild dish soap.
- Rather than trying to use a blow dryer or clothes dryer for a wet mat, always leave it to air dry to avoid damage.
- When filling the water doodle pen, make sure that you don’t fill it above the point recommended by your manufacturer. Otherwise, the pen can leak while your child tries to draw.
- Make sure that your child only uses the included drawing tools with their mat since items like crayons and markers will be very hard or impossible to clean off the mat.
- Since water doodle pens come apart, avoid giving this kind of toy to children who like to put things in their mouths since this can create a hazard.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide