Fitheaven Ventilated Mesh Butterfly Shaped Tub Pillow
Last updated date: October 11, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Tub Pillows and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Tub Pillow you should buy.
Update as October 11, 2021:
Checkout The Best Tub Pillow for a detailed review of all the top tub pillows.
A butterfly-shaped design will conform to your head, neck and shoulders to optimize your comfort. The 3D mesh fabric has plenty of ventilation to promote quick drying. The pillow is machine washable and even includes a hook that makes it easy to hang for air drying.
In our analysis, the Fitheaven Fitheaven Ventilated Mesh Butterfly Shaped Tub Pillow placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Great Helper for Bath Time! After a stressful day, you need to relax yourself and treat yourself a hot water SPA is a good choice. A long-term SPA need a good bath pillow to help you support head and neck, and back. Our bath pillow is designed to last long, it is a soft, breathable and comfortable bath pillow,and we are confident that you will love and enjoy it. Super Comfortable Sink your head, neck, and back into our plush bath pillow for luxurious comfort and relaxation. The two-panel design makes the spa pillow flexible to seamlessly bend around the edge of the tub to adapt to any shape tub, spa or jacuzzi. Pefect Gift Choice Our bath piilow for tub neck and shoulder will be a great gift for your friends and loved ones at Birthday, mother’s day, father’s day and christmas. How to use the bath pillow Before use,Wet the Suction Cups and pressing each cup to the surface of your tub. How To Remove the Pillow To remove bath pillow,please use your finger to gently loosen each cup One By One.Remove the suctions cups by peeling up the sides.Please do not use force to pull it off the tub, as there is a small tail beside the suction cup. Easy to Clean and Dry Bath pillow can be washed on cold with gentle detergent. You can hang the bath pillow on a towel rack or bathrobe hook for fast and easy air drying.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Tub Pillows
If you enjoy a nice, long soak in the tub, you’ve probably noticed that it can be tough to find a place to rest your head. You can’t exactly bring a standard pillow into the tub since water and pillows don’t mix.
That’s where a tub pillow can help. Tub pillows are made to withstand exposure to water while also giving your head, neck and shoulders the support they need while you relax. A tub pillow typically attaches to the surface using suction cups, staying there between baths.
But bathtub pillows can differ dramatically in their design. One major design difference relates to the way water flows through and around the pillow. Some use a cover that keeps water from getting to the interior cushioning, while others feature a mesh that lets both water and air easily flow in and out. Either design will help keep your pillow from molding after prolonged exposure to moisture.
Perhaps the biggest design difference between tub pillows is the support they provide. Each one is designed differently, with some being thicker to give you extra cushioning for your head, neck and/or shoulders. Others will have thinner cushioning but more of a wraparound effect to extend the support across your shoulders and upper back.
One thing to consider as you’re shopping for a tub pillow is ease of cleaning. Occasionally, you’ll want to freshen up your pillow. Some can be tossed into the washing machine and then set out to dry, while others will require you to wipe them down.
It’s also important to look at the material your bathtub pillow utilizes. The fabric will come in direct contact with your skin, so you’ll want something that doesn’t irritate. This is especially relevant if you have sensitivities. You can typically check the material type in the product description.
The Tub Pillow Buying Guide
- Tub pillows will have regular exposure to moisture, which can lead to mold. Look for a pillow that features a quick-drying design.
- For best results, remove your pillow from the bathroom and take it to a less humid area while it’s drying. Leaving it in the bathroom might not allow it time to dry, particularly if the shower is regularly used. Some tub pillows come with a hook you can use for holding it while it dries.
- A bathtub pillow attaches with suction cups. If you’ve ever used suction cups in a bathroom, you know some hold up better than others. Large, high-quality suction cups often work best. The number of suction cups can also make a difference. You won’t want your pillow slipping while you’re relaxing.
- To improve your suction cup’s hold, moisten each cup before pressing it to the tub surface.
- Although many tub pillows support your neck and head, you could find your back needs a little cushioning, too. Some pillows extend to offer support for your upper back as well.
- Many bath pillows come in white or off-white, but you can find some other color options. Most will be in a neutral or pastel color.
- Bath pillows come in different sizes. Measure the area you want your bath pillow to cover before buying.
- While you’re buying a bath pillow, consider buying a bathtub tray as well. This will give you a handy place to store items like soap, bubble bath, books or candles.
- If you’re in a pinch, you can use a bath towel as a pillow. This won’t be quite as cushy as a bath pillow, and you’ll probably find that it soaks up water, making it less pleasant as your bath progresses.
- It can be annoying to get all settled into your bath, only to have the water turn cold on you. For best results, start your bath a little hotter than you like and make sure you close the bathroom door to trap the warmth in as long as you can. Occasionally, drain a little water out and add new hot water to keep the warmth going as long as possible.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide