Fisher-Price Disney Princess Little People Set
Last updated date: August 16, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toddler Girl Toys and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toddler Girl Toy you should buy.
Update as September 7, 2021:
Checkout The Best Toddler Girl Toys for a detailed review of all the top toddler girl toys.
If your little one loves princesses, this toddler girl toy is the perfect gift. The set includes six princess figurines, each of which is holding an adorable animal or themed prop. The princesses can be used alone or with toy castles or houses.
In our analysis, the Fisher-Price Fisher-Price Disney Princess Little People Set placed 5th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Gift set includes 6 Disney Princess character figures. Figures sized just right for little hands. Item arrives in frustration-free, easy-to-open packaging that's 100 percent recyclable.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toddler Girl Toys
Toddlers are intensely curious and playful. They are learning about the world and want to touch, try and explore everything they encounter. Getting toys that fuel a toddler’s interest and imagination helps them to improve their physical and cognitive skills. When looking for toys for toddler girls, consider whether the toy can be used in a variety of ways. These kinds of toys spark their curiosity as they explore the different ways they can play with it. For example, a set of blocks can be used to make an infinite amount of structures. Similarly, a drawing pad can be used to create several different works of art.
Be sure to consider whether the toys will grow with your toddler. After all, they won’t remain toddlers for long. Certain toys have a cross-generational appeal so that older children and adults can also play with them. For example, dollhouses or play tents are a great toy which can be played with by toddlers, older children and even their caregivers.
Toddlers are working on their logical thinking skills, and toys can help fuel this development. For example, puzzles help kids figure out how things fit together. Books are a great way for toddlers to learn to identify their letters and the sounds they make.
The Toddler Girl Toy Buying Guide
- Even at a very young age, toddlers have defined interests. You can use toys to help them learn more about their interests and further develop their skills. For example, if your toddler loves to draw and color, consider getting them a little desk that is just their size. This way, they will have a dedicated space to make art. You can also find an interactive desk that makes lights and sounds to further encourage their creativity.
- Young children love emulating their parents. They admire them and want to do things exactly like them. That’s why you’ll often see toddlers walking around wearing their parents’ shoes or trying on their hats. In order to help toddlers feel more “grown-up”, consider getting them replicas of grown-up items. For example, a little purse is a great choice for a toddler who wants to be like mommy. You can find one which also includes accessories like a play cell phone, wallet and car keys.
- With all toddler toys, consider whether they are safe for your child. Some toddlers still tend to put things in their mouths. This means that any small parts can be choking hazards.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide