FIDELO Slim RFID Minimalist Wallet
Last updated date: October 14, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Minimalist Wallets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Minimalist Wallet you should buy.
Update as October 14, 2021:
Checkout The Best Minimalist Wallet for a detailed review of all the top minimalist wallets.
Featuring an aluminum wallet chamber and an outer case made of leather, this hybrid choice for men offers flexibility and contains a cash band. It blocks RFID signals and has a feature that makes it easy to pop up the card you need.
In our analysis, the FIDELO FIDELO Slim RFID Minimalist Wallet placed 5th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
HYBRID WALLET & CASE – Desert Tan Top Grain Leather. Nylon lining. Snap closure. DITCH THAT BULKY, BACK BREAKING WALLET. Upgrade with our versatile HYBRID slim wallets for men. Crafted from 6063 Aluminum; It’s Lightweight (1.7 ounces), Slim (4.3 x 2.6 x 0.32 inches), and oozes with style; Access your essentials in seconds, and look dang good doing it! YOU’LL LOVE THE HYBRID 3 PIECE DESIGN. This mens minimalist wallet is Modular; Meaning you can use the aluminum wallet chamber on its own, wallet chamber and cash band, or chamber and Removable Vintage Wax Leather Case; Options, baby, you got options. WALLETS THAT JAM…CAN YOU IMAGINE? If you’ve used another mechanical credit card wallet for men you’ve run into this issue; Not with this bad boy; We use premium metal with a smooth eject pop up feature; Grab any of your cards with the flip of a finger. THIEVES WILL COME UP EMPTY HANDED. We use state of the art RFID Blocking Technology on our front pocket wallets for men; This compact wallet for men effectively blocks 13.56 MHz frequencies (debit/credit cards); Keep your valuables organized, accessable, & safe! FORGED BY THE WALLET GODS & BACKED FOR LIFE. Even though every FIDELO thin mens wallet is “Over Built” to last, we get it…Stuff Happens! If it ever malfunctions, melts while you run into a burning building to save the day, gets run-over by a car, chewed-up by the dog, or your kid throws it in the toaster; don’t sweat it, send us a picture and we’ll cover you with our No BS Lifetime Warranty.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Minimalist Wallets
If you’re looking for a wallet that won’t take up too much space in your pocket or purse and still looks stylish, then you should consider the many minimalist wallets available. These wallets offer a thin and flat alternative to the bulky wallets that many people are used to.
Made to be light and compact, these wallets are made to hold just your essential cash and cards. But despite being small, they can often hold at least six payment cards and as many as 12 cards with some models. You can also use the pockets for cash, business cards and other flat items.
When it comes to materials, leather, nylon, aluminum and even carbon fiber are popular choices. Leather minimalist wallets can cost more but offer a dressy and traditional look, while nylon wallets can be inexpensive but possibly not last as long. Aluminum wallets come with the benefit of being waterproof and durable, while carbon fiber wallets are known for being very strong and lightweight.
Some minimalistic wallets have features like a money clip or a see-through pocket you can use to hold your driver’s license or work ID card for easy access. You’ll often also find an outer pocket that lets you access your most popular credit or debit card quickly, and some wallets have a small hole that you can use to easily slide the card out.
Regardless of the material or style, you’ll often find minimalist wallets that are marketed as blocking radio frequency identification signals. This means that such wallets contain a protective layer that can help prevent fraud artists from using skimming devices to try to steal information from your cards that may have RFID chips in them.
The Minimalist Wallet Buying Guide
- While you can find minimalist wallets in many colors, consider a neutral color such as black, tan or brown for the most versatility for everyday use as well as for special events.
- If you feel unsure about how many card slots you need your wallet to have, consider just the cards you use on a regular basis. It helps to do a clean-out to locate unnecessary items like expired gift cards as well as put away cards you rarely use in a safe place. Keep in mind you can also have multiple wallets that you might take with you depending on your activities.
- Keep in mind that carrying as few items as possible comes in handy in case your wallet gets stolen or lost.
- If you want a wallet that can handle tough conditions and be cleaned very easily, try going with a material like carbon fiber. On the other hand, a leather wallet works great for dressier events.
- Choosing an RFID blocking wallet comes more in handy when you usually keep your wallet in a back pocket than if you store it in a purse or front pocket.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide