Ferrero CRUNCH 36-Count Full-Size Milk Chocolate Candy Bars
Last updated: October 13, 2021
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Chocolate Candies and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Chocolate Candy you should buy.
Indulge your chocolate craving with this box of 36 individually wrapped full-size Nestle Crunch bars. Each bar has divided sections so you can break of small pieces if you just want a small snack. Nestle Crunch bars are a kosher dessert option with no artificial colors or flavors.
In our analysis, the Ferrero CRUNCH 36-Count Full-Size Milk Chocolate Candy Bars placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
CRUNCH BARS: Bulk box contains 36 individually wrapped single chocolate bars (1.55oz). Start CRUNCHing Today: Unwrap CRUNCH. Eat CRUNCH. You’re CRUNCHing! The perfect combination of 100% real creamy milk chocolate and crisped rice. Simply perfect treat to share with your family, friends and co-workers as party favors, in gift bags so that everyone can start CRUNCHing today! INGREDIENTS: Kosher and no artificial colors or flavors. Ferrero has made a commitment to 100% reusable, recyclable or compostable packaging by 2025.
Chocolate Candy Rankings
Chocolate comes in a variety of forms, from the truffles everyone enjoys on Valentine’s Day to the cakes and confections found in bakeries and candy shops. You can even find chocolate fountains at parties and buffets.
But for that quick pick-me-up, you can’t go wrong with a chocolate candy bar. If you have a vending machine nearby when you’re in the mood for a snack, you can easily get one. But you’ll spend more money buying them this way, plus, you aren’t guaranteed to have the chocolate you prefer close at hand when you’re craving it.
That’s where buying candy bars ahead of time can come in handy. You can purchase them in bulk and just take one with you when you leave the house, or you can keep them in a drawer at work or in your locker at school. That way you ensure you’re covered whether you want a treat in the morning, at lunch or in the afternoon.
One of the best things about not relying on vending machines or convenience markets for your snacks is that you can choose from different sizes. Candy bars that are sold in bulk typically come in three sizes. You’ll see candy bars labeled as fun or snack size, which is a smaller version of the candy bar you’d get by buying individually. Generally speaking, two to four candy bars make up one full-size.
You can still buy full-size candy bars in bulk, too, but the fun-size bars can be convenient. You’ll have a bite-size snack whenever you want it, giving you just the taste of chocolate you’re craving. If you ever want more, you can just reach for one or two more fun-size bars and satisfy your craving. But some simply prefer the experience of eating a full candy bar.
- When it comes to candy bars, there’s a little of something to satisfy every taste. Some candy bars cover wafers with chocolate, while others provide blocks of solid chocolate. You’ll also find candy bars with nuts baked in or that encase caramel and nougat in chocolate.
- If you’re buying chocolate online, keep in mind that it’s a perishable product. Make sure the seller takes measures to prevent melting, including potentially packing it in dry ice or with cold packs. When at all possible, make sure you’re home to intercept the delivery if the weather is particularly hot when you order.
- For giveaways or parties, a fun-size candy bar is probably a more economical option. You can have plenty to go around without spending a fortune on full-size bars.
- If you’re buying chocolate in bulk, having individually wrapped options can be a big help. Those wrappers will help seal in the freshness.
- Having an assortment of candy can shake things up a little. You can find boxes or bags that mix in different kinds of one version of candy bar, like Hershey’s solid chocolate bars with nuts and without. You can also find boxes or bags with a variety of candy bar types.
- If you’re on a restricted diet, some candy bars promise to be kosher, while others eliminate artificial chemicals and flavorings.
- Those with nut allergies will want to closely check the fine print. Even some chocolate candy without nuts is prepared in a factory where nuts are present.
- There are varying types of chocolate, but generally speaking, you’ll choose between milk and dark chocolate. They have very different tastes, so you probably know your preference already. Dark chocolate has far more cocoa since milk chocolate mixes in milk. But you may find that some lower-quality chocolate is mixed with butter fat and even artificial flavors to achieve a higher-quality taste.