EZY DOSE AM & PM Arthritis-Friendly Pill Case
Last updated date: September 15, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pill Cases and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pill Case you should buy.
Update as September 15, 2021:
Checkout The Best Pill Cases for a detailed review of all the top pill cases.
With each compartment fitting as many as 30 pills, this 7-day pill case offers plenty of room. It opens with the push of a button, making it arthritis-friendly, and has morning and evening compartments for every day of the week.
In our analysis, the EZY DOSE EZY DOSE AM & PM Arthritis-Friendly Pill Case placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Ezy Dose Weekly Pill Planner - 7-Day AM/PM Pill Planner - This AM/PM Weekly Pill Organizer is Perfect for Scheduling Your Week's Medication. Its Push Buttons and Transparent Lid are Simple To Use and Help You Keep Track Of Your Medication Through The Week. This 7-Day Pill Planner is designed for easy use. Its buttons and rounded bottom make it easy to open and retrieve medications. Separate AM/PM compartments make it easy to organize pills taken twice a day. The product's clear lid allows easy visibility of medication to help prevent missing doses. The main features of the 7-Day AM/PM Pill Planner include: Easy Use - Push Buttons and Rounded Bottoms make the planner easy to open and medication easy to retrieve. Day And Night Reminders - Easily plan your twice a day medication doses. Clear Lid - Allows easy visibility of medications to help prevent any missed doses. Large Compartments - Each compartment can fit 30 aspirin tablets and has plenty of room for all of your daily medications. 8 3/4 x 4 1/2 x 1 Inches. About Ezy Dose: Ezy Dose is the leader in easy-to-use medication management products. Many of our push-button pill planners are endorsed by the Arthritis Foundation for our ease-of-use design. Ezy Dose products make living healthier simply easier with products like pill cutters, pill crushers and a full line of easy-fill planners..
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pill Cases
Whether you use just a few or numerous medications every day, dealing with multiple bottles daily can get inconvenient and cumbersome. It also becomes easy to forget to take medicines at the right time or remember if you took them at all that day. Having the right pill case can help prevent these common issues and generally make life easier when it comes to managing your medicines.
Most of the pill cases you’ll find are made of plastic and have individual compartments that allow you to store up to a week’s worth of medications. Some resemble a storage box with small lids to open and may use an easy-open latch. Other pill cases look more like organizers with individual storage containers you can take out. Sometimes, your pill case will also come with an outer storage bag that can make it easier to carry with you.
Many pill cases provide one compartment per day and include labels for each day of the week. This helps you keep track of whether or not you’ve taken your pills on a daily basis. It also make pill cases a streamlined option for travel.
If you have more medications to keep track of or a more complicated pill-taking schedule, look into pill cases that provide two compartments for each day. These are often labeled for morning and evening.
You can also find pill cases on the market with even more compartments per day, allowing a place for each individual pill. While these are less portable than other options, they can be good if you have trouble remembering your pill schedule.
The Pill Case Buying Guide
- While a pill case can help you know which pills to take that day and prevent you from skipping or taking an extra dose, you may still need an additional reminder system to keep track of when to take your medicines. You could go with a low-tech option like making a list with times to mark off each day. Or you can set up daily alarms or reminders on your phone.
- If you have trouble opening containers due to arthritis or another condition, consider looking for pill cases that use magnets or push buttons versus latches. You can also seek out ones that have larger latches.
- Don’t forget to clean your pill cases from time to time. Since they’re usually made of plastic, you can simply use soap and water and then dry the pill case out.
- If you purchase a pill case with multiple compartments per day, you can add small adhesive labels to each compartment that show what time you should take the pill.
- Before putting your pills in the pill case, always make sure you’ve read the label and followed your doctor’s instructions on when and how to take the medications. You’ll also want to make sure you recognize the pills before you take them and keep documentation handy in case you ever have questions.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide