Essence Lash Princess Cruelty & Gluten-Free Mascara
Last updated date: July 6, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Mascaras and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Mascara you should buy.
Update as July 6, 2022:
Checkout The Best Mascara for a detailed review of all the top mascaras.
This mascara offers dramatic volume and length. It lasts all day without fading or flaking. The mascara helps to define and separate each lash for a bold look.
In our analysis, the Essence Essence Lash Princess Cruelty & Gluten-Free Mascara placed 1st when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
If you receive this mascara UNWRAPPED, it did not come from essence cosmetics. NO FALSIES NEEDED! Lash Princess False Lash Mascara defines and separates lashes while achieving a bold look. DRAMATIC VOLUME: the conic shape fiber brush delivers dramatic volume and sculpted length WITHOUT clumps or globs. LASTS ALL DAY: go about your day free from flaking & fading! This mascara does not flake, fade, or wear, making it a perfect all-day, longlasting mascara. CRUELTY FREE: essence cosmetics is certified and acknowledged by PETA as a cruelty-free brand. We do not test any of our products on animals.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Mascaras
For most makeup lovers, mascara is an essential item they cannot live without. It not only lifts and darkens our eyelashes, but helps to brighten our eyes and make them stand out. If you’re searching for the perfect mascara but aren’t sure what to consider, then you’re in the right place.
One of the most annoying things about low-quality mascara is that it comes on thick and clumpy. This looks unappealing and can also be difficult to remove. A good mascara should stretch and lengthen the lashes with a high-definition formula. Opt for a mascara that contains emollient moisturizer from olives which helps to reduce clumping while offering a smooth glide.
Go for a mascara that sets and dries quickly. If it takes too long, you will have difficult applying multiple coats and it may get smudged when you blink. Mascara that dries quickly helps you get ready faster – and looks more professional as well. In addition, long lasting products are key. Look for mascara that has high-quality ingredients which don’t damage the lashes – but hold color and length all day long.
An important factor you shouldn’t forget about is the brush. The way the brush is shaped will no doubt affect the way your lashes look, regardless of the mascara formula. For instance, if the brush is big and bushy, so too will your lashes be. If the brush is thin and spiky, you lashes will have a separated look. Consider the type of eyelash look you want and get a brush the matches.
The Mascara Buying Guide
- Waterproof mascara was all the rage for a time, but there are other options, such as water-resistant mascara. Waterproof mascara can sometimes leave a ring around your eyes – not to mention it is very difficult to fully remove. Water-resistant mascara prevents streaks and running but uses water-soluble ingredients so it’s easier to take off.
- Did you know there are different types of mascara formulas for different types of looks and lashes? For example, if you want evenly spaced lashes, then you need a light formula. If your lashes are long and straight, you can get a curling mascara which shapes your lashes upward. If you have really short lashes, you can get a lengthening mascara formula. For those who have really sensitive skin and eyes, it’s best to use a wax-based mascara which doesn’t crumble.
- Is all mascara black? For the most part, the answer is yes. However, if you have light blond hair, you may want to consider a brown-black mascara formula, which will work better with your hair and coloring. Some specialty mascaras are available in colors such as blue, purple and green.
- When you come home late at night from a long day, you may be tempted to forego removing your makeup before you go to bed. While it may be more convenient, sleeping with mascara (and any other makeup) can be damaging for your skin and eyes on a long-term basis. Always take the extra few minutes to use makeup remover and wash your face and then moisturize your skin before getting into bed.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide