Enther Stackable BPA-Free Meal Prep Container, 20-Pack
Last updated date: August 11, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Meal Prep Containers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Meal Prep Container you should buy.
This large pack of meal prep containers is a great choice for busy families. With 20 containers per set, you'll have no problem prepping meals and sides for the entire week. You can store the containers in the freezer, as well as heat them up in the microwave. In our analysis of 35 expert reviews, the Enther Enther Stackable BPA-Free Meal Prep Container, 20-Pack placed 1st when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note August 11, 2020:
Checkout The Best Meal Prep Container for a detailed review of all the top meal prep containers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Plan Healthy Meals, Store Leftovers, and Make Diet Plans Easier with All-Purpose Meal Prep Containers from Enther When you live a busy, on-the-go lifestyle, it can be difficult to find time to eat healthy with so many fast food or gas stations options available. That’s why it’s important to plan ahead with healthier, more delicious food choices created right in your own kitchen—and we at Enther want to help. That’s why we’ve created the most versatile, durable and reusable meal prep containers possible. Designed for the modern home, these single-compartment bento boxes let you stick to a healthy diet plan, store dinner leftovers, send kids to school with better choices, and so much more! Healthier Food, Convenient Design Enther is dedicated to creating innovative products that make life easier for our consumers. We study our customers and make each product with you in mind. From interacting with the very people that use our products, we identify new opportunities and make unique, meaningful improvements. These single-compartment lunch boxes are great for the health-conscious, the dieter, and the busy parent or professional. Boasting airtight, easy-to-open lids to maintain freshness and a reusable, dishwasher safe design, you can use them over and over to plan out days or weeks in advance! Our line of plastic ware is designed and created just for you. All of our products embody thoughtful design and include special features for your convenience. We develop products that we are proud of and customers love to use. Enther meal prep containers are built for a variety of uses. They have two compartments, are BPA free, stackable, reusable, and microwave friendly. These containers are built to last unlike the other brands. Freezer and Microwave Safe The best part of these premium meal prep containers is that they can store frozen foods for long-term meal plans, or they can be used at work for quickly heating (or reheating) your favorite foods. And because they’re stain and odor resistant, you don’t have to worry about dark spaghetti stains or pungent aromas in the office. Meal Prep Containers (20-Piece Set) Single Compartment Matching Airtight Freshness Lids Microwave, Freezer and Dishwasher Safe Stain and Odor Resistant Food Grade Safe, BPA Free Dimensions: 8.8” x 6.1” x 2.8” Volume: 28 oz. Meal Plan for Today, Tomorrow and Beyond The heavy-duty design makes them safe for the microwave and the freezer. This makes taking food to work easier thanks to an airtight lid that prevents spills or accidents. Along with sealing in freshness, these durable meal prep containers can be used up to 30 times with normal use, 10 times with heavy use, and withstand up to 12 lbs. of pressure! Each order comes with 20 total food storage containers, giving you plenty of versatility for daily use or long-term storage. They’re also BPA-free for true peace of mind.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Meal Prep Containers
If you pay attention on social media, you’ve probably noticed people referring to something called “meal prep.” Meal prep lets you make meals for days at a time, at your own convenience, refrigerating or freezing them until you’re ready to eat them. But before you can get started with meal prepping, you’ll need containers thick enough to keep foods fresh, but lightweight enough to keep them portable.
In addition to the materials in the container itself, the seal between the lid and the container is essential for freshness. This is especially true if you’ll be freezing your meals and thawing them later. Pay close attention to the seal before you make your purchase. This seal will also be essential if you’re taking your containers on the go with you. A leak could mean the contents spill into your laptop bag or backpack, creating a mess and changing your lunch plans.
Meal prep containers come in bundles for a reason. They’re designed for you to make multiple meals at once, then store them in your fridge or freezer. Stackable containers make it easy to store everything together. If you pack multiple containers in your lunch box, stackability will also come in handy. Make sure you choose a group of meal prep containers that fits well together to maximize your convenience.
When you think about how you’ll use your meal prep containers, you probably realize it’s essential that they’re safe to at least store in the refrigerator and use in the microwave. However, being able to freeze your food to keep it fresh longer is useful as well. Some meal prep containers can even be used in the oven, so that’s something to consider if you plan to reheat your food that way.
Portability can also become an issue, particularly if you’re looking for a container that insulates food well. As good as glass and thicker plastics can be at this, consider that this also may make it heavier to take on the go with you, especially if you’re taking more than one container at a time. Heavier containers may work better for those planning to meal prep for home use rather than for transport.
DWYM Fun Fact
Convenience is perhaps the biggest benefit of meal prep. You make your meals when you have plenty of time, such as a worry-free Sunday afternoon, and have them ready during the busy workweek. But there are many lifestyle benefits that come with meal prep, including the fact that you won’t be tempted to dine out while away from home. This can save you significant money over multiple weeks, as well as giving you the option of eating healthy rather than opting to grab a hot dog or cheeseburger on the run. You can also make large meals and portion them out over multiple days, letting you make the most of your time in the kitchen.
The Meal Prep Container Buying Guide
- If you pack multiple foods in one container, compartments are essential. Otherwise, your foods can blend together, effecting the taste experience. Some containers have compartments, while others don’t. Containers that have three compartments use one section for main courses and the other two sections for sides. You’ll also find food prep containers with two compartments that are typically equal in size. You’ll find the containers that are best for carrying casseroles and other one-plate dishes are the ones that only have one compartment.
- Before buying, consider whether you want a disposable meal prep option or if you’d rather have a container you can wash and reuse for years. Disposable models can simply be tossed in a nearby garbage can. These can be especially useful for temporary use, such as while traveling. However, you may prefer the cost savings and environmental friendliness you get from a reusable container.
- For reusable containers, it’s important to look at how easy they are to clean. Prep Naturals Glass Containers are dishwasher safe, but only the body of the Prep Naturals Glass Containers is. That means you’ll have to hand-wash the lid. Just because a container is disposable, that doesn’t mean you can’t wash and reuse it until it wears out. Some disposable food prep containers are even dishwasher safe.
- Being able to pop your containers into both the freezer and microwave are essential while meal prepping. Enther Stackable BPA-Free Meal Prep Container, 20-Pack can be used in the freezer and microwave. Some models even allow you to store them in the freezer and heat them up in the microwave, oven or on an indoor grill. Although Prep Naturals Glass Containers are microwave safe, their lids aren’t, so you’ll need to take those off before you heat your food.
- The secret to meal prep is making sure your food still tastes fresh, even if it’s been in the freezer for days. The secret to that is in the seal. Look for a seal that locks tightly into place to prevent anything from getting in or out. Certain models have an audible snap closure that makes it easy to confirm that you’ve closed the container completely.
- Safety is important to many consumers, especially when freezing and reheating the foods you’re putting in your body. Prep Naturals Reusable Plastic Meal Prep Container, 30-Pack are made from BPA, PVC and phthalate-free materials and are 100% food safe. Prep Naturals Glass Containers are made from environmentally-friendly borosilicate glass, and Enther Stackable BPA-Free Meal Prep Container, 20-Pack are designed using high-quality BPA-free material.