Enovoe Dual Layer Side Car Window Shades, 4-Piece
Last updated date: October 11, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Car Window Shades and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Car Window Shade you should buy.
Update as May 27, 2022:
Checkout The Best Car Window Shade for a detailed review of all the top car window shades.
These car window shades have a dual-layer design for extra protection. They also offer good visibility for the driver. The shades are versatile and fit most car windows.
In our analysis, the Enovoe Enovoe Dual Layer Side Car Window Shades, 4-Piece placed 3rd when we looked at the top 4 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ABSOLUTE SUN PROTECTION: Do you want your child exposed to the sun’s heat? Mesh fabric design on our car sun shade is Guaranteed to provide protection from sun glare and heat – The car window sun shade blocks over 97% of harmful UV Rays. This can protect your baby and passengers from skin irritation and bright sunlight. The car sun shades will additionally help keep your car cooler. UNIQUE DUAL LAYER DESIGN: Enovoe Baby Car Sun Shades have a dual layer design which gives the best of both sides. Mesh side provides protection while maintaining visibility for driver. This static cling back allows easy car sunshade window application and removal without any adhesives or suction cups. Enjoy your hassle free driving with these side window car sunshade. FITS MOST CAR WINDOWS: Enovoe car window shade comes in a pack of four and size of 21” x 14”. These Car Sun shades are designed to fit larger car side windows of SUVs, minivans and full size cars. Please measure your windows to ensure this size will fit,Our sun shade is a breeze to install. Simply, place the sun shade on your side windows and run your hand across it. It’s really that simple.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Car Window Shades
Warm summer weather brings with it many benefits: heading to the beach or pool to splash around in the refreshing water, having a picnic in the park, sitting outside on a patio with friends. While all of these things are enjoyable for you, sitting out in direct summer sunlight may not be so enjoyable for your car, which can heat up to scorching levels on the inside.
Did you know that a car parked in the sun can reach an internal temperature as high as 130 to 172 degrees Fahrenheit? Not only is it dangerously hot, but it can also damage the interior of your car. To keep heat damage to a minimum, use car window shades to keep your car cooler in the summer weather.
There are many different types of car window shades available, so how do you know which one to get? Compatibility is one of the most important factors to consider. The car window shade needs to be the right size and shape for your car’s windows. A shade that is too large will be difficult to install while a shade that is too small will be totally ineffective. Ideally, you want to use a car window shade that covers as much of the window as possible.
There are a number of styles of sun shades to choose from. If you’re short on storage space in your car, opt for collapsible ones, which you can unroll when using and roll back up when you want to put them away. Other options include retractable car window shades, ring shades, accordion- and umbrella-style shades. There are even mesh coverings for the windows. It all depends on what you prefer and what’s compatible with your ride.
The Car Window Shade Buying Guide
- Think about what you want to achieve with the car window shade to help you decide which one to get. Are you looking for full coverage, so that every inch of the window is covered, or is partial coverage acceptable? Do you want blackout shades so that not even a spec of sunlight shines through or is something that is semi-opaque going to work for you?
- You can find car window shades for different parts of your car, such as the windshield, side windows and back window. Consider whether you want a matching set or if you’re okay to purchase them separately for the different windows in your car.
- Should you use car window shades while driving? Typically, no. Obviously you cannot use the windshield or back window shades while driving as that will limit your visibility, but even using the side window shades can affect your visibility while driving. This is a safety hazard, so it’s best to check with the shade manufacturer to see their recommendations.
- Where will you put your car window shades when not in use? Do you have room in the trunk of your car for all of the shades? Some come with carrying bags or cases you can slip the shades into, but you will still require some space for them.
- Check to see whether the car window shades block harmful ultraviolet rays in addition to just blocking the sunlight. Reducing the amount of UV rays can help to protect the interior of your car — as well as any passengers inside.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide