Ecosmart 33507-01 Organic Pest & Ant Spray, 3-Pack
Last updated date: March 1, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Ant Sprays and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Ant Spray you should buy.
Editor's Note February 23, 2021:
Checkout The Best Ant Spray for a detailed review of all the top ant sprays.
This home pest control spray kills ants, cockroaches, ticks and crickets immediately on contact. Made with essential plant oils, it's environmentally friendly and safe to use around children and pets.
In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the Ecosmart Ecosmart 33507-01 Organic Pest & Ant Spray, 3-Pack placed 4th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This is the brand new label for the 24 oz EcoSmart pest control spray! New bottle cover - same pest control formula!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Ant Sprays
Indoor ant killers are not usually as potent as outdoor ant killers. This is because they typically have safety measures to keep humans and pets safe.
The most common types of indoor ant treatments are ant bait traps, powders and sprays. Sprays are the fastest and easiest to use, and they normally kill the ants on contact. Bait traps do not work on contact, and powders are made from Borax and have to be mixed with other ingredients.
Some sprays have repellents to keep the ants from coming back in the house; these create barriers. Non-repellent sprays allow the ants to walk through the spray and track it back to their colonies. This can poison the other ants, and that is a good thing. Other insect sprays contain toxic ingredients, so be extra careful to check for this before buying.
The Ant Spray Buying Guide
- Try starting out with a non-toxic or organic ant spray first to see if this solves your infestation. It is always best to avoid chemicals and toxins where possible, and there are many more choices on the market than ever before.
- There are some natural insect repellents, but they will not usually work for ant infestations. Commercially prepared products are your best bet if your ant problem is out of control.
- Whatever you do, always read the instructions first before using insect sprays.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after spraying and cleaning up.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide