Ecoprsio Outlet & USB Charging Ports Wooden Bedside Tables, 2-Pack
Last updated date: March 7, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wooden Bedside Tables and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wooden Bedside Table you should buy.
Update as March 16, 2023:
Checkout The Best Wooden Bedside Table for a detailed review of all the top wooden bedside tables.
In our analysis, the Ecoprsio Ecoprsio Outlet & USB Charging Ports Wooden Bedside Tables, 2-Pack placed 10th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Nightstands with Charging Station: Never worry about not having enough power outlets again, Ecoprsio nightstands with power outlets and USB ports provide unparalleled convenience for you. 3 power outlets and 2 USB ports are enough to charge your phone, lamps, and smart speaker. 6.5ft long power supply cord allows you to place your end table in most places. Hip Style Night Stands with Good Sleep: Ecoprsio’s nightstand set has an attractive vintage appearance, which can be perfectly matched with any different style. The gray bedside table looks dignified and elegant in your bedroom, making your room more pleasing to the eye. Good Dream with End Table: Placed on your bedside, put on a little warm lamp, read a book before sleep, what a wonderful moment. Use our bedside table, get a blissful sleep. Multifunction Side Table with Storage Shelf: Our End table with a large drawer and 2 wooden shelves. Ample storage space is enough for you to store your family photos, lamp, books, alarm clock, TV remote etc, provide large storage space in your bedroom living room, it’s perfect for your small spaces. Sturdy and Durable: This night stand is made of high-quality MDF wood board and rigid metal frame provides excellent stability and durability, it can withstand most of your items. Adjustable footpads to ensure sturdy in different scenarios. Suitable put in your bedroom, living room, entryway, etc. Easy Assembly: Come with all numbered necessary accessories, you don’t need to own any tools to put this together. With detailed instructions, you can install our bedside table in 15 minutes by yourself without any help.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wooden Bedside Tables
How well do you sleep at night? Do you wake up, feeling refreshed and ready to tackle the day? Do you find yourself lagging after lunch, wishing you had time to work in a nap?
If you’re not as well rested as you think you should be, it could have a little something to do with your technology use. The light emitted from electronics has been shown to affect the body’s circadian rhythm, which impacts overall sleep quality. If you spend hours on your device, leading all the way up to bedtime, you could find that you aren’t getting the quality of sleep you need to be fully functional during waking hours.
The answer to your daytime sleepiness could also have something to do with your device use throughout the night. If you keep your phone nearby and check it at various times, you probably aren’t getting the sleep you need. Set your device on a bedside table, in do not disturb mode, and program it so that emergency calls can still get through. You can even set up a list of people whose calls will be let through to ensure your kids or older relatives can reach you if there’s an emergency.
There are some other items to keep at your bedside to give yourself the best shot at a full night’s sleep. A glass of water comes in handy if you wake up with a dry throat in the middle of the night, while a clock can help you check the time if you wake up intermittently.
A bedside table is the best way to keep these essentials nearby. These come in a variety of formats, but if you choose one with drawers, you’ll be able to store even more items. Even a smaller table can have drawers and shelves that expand your storage space significantly, keeping everything easily accessible, whether you’re climbing into bed at night or you like to read or watch TV before drifting off to sleep.
The Wooden Bedside Table Buying Guide
- Bedside tables come in a variety of styles. You’ll likely want to match your existing bedroom furniture, so this could limit your options. But some types of wood blend with a variety of décor styles.
- Before investing in a bedside table, take a look at the space you’ll need to fill. You might find this limits your options to smaller or more narrow tables.
- Solid wood can not only be pricy, but it also weighs down a bedside table. Many bedside tables are made from medium-density fiberboard with a veneer that gives it the same look as solid wood. This not only makes it more affordable, but if you ever need to lift it to move it, you’ll have an easier time. MDF is also a little more moisture-resistant than wood, especially if it has a veneer that’s designed to protect it.
- Storage is an important feature of any bedside table. Some utilize the vertical space with shelves or drawers to give you a little extra room for items like books and device cables.
- Assembly can be complicated with some bedside tables. Make sure you’ll get the instructions you need. You’ll also want to check to see if you need to have tools handy for putting your new table together.
- Table legs can scratch certain flooring types. Some come with a protective pad at the bottom to reduce the risk of damage. If you have carpet in your bedroom, this likely won’t be as much of an issue as it would be with tile, wood or vinyl.
- If you set beverages on your bedside table, make sure the materials of the furniture you choose can handle the water. You can use a coaster if the table you prefer might be damaged by exposure to moisture.
- Chances are, at least one item you set on your bedside table will need electricity to operate. Make sure your bedside table is near a power outlet and that the cord can be easily slipped through the back of the table.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide