Earth Echo Organic Powdered Cacao Mix For Snacking & Baking
Last updated date: October 25, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cacao Nibs For Snacking & Baking and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cacao Nib For Snacking & Baking you should buy.
Update as November 12, 2021:
Checkout The Best Cacao Nibs For Snacking & Baking for a detailed review of all the top cacao nibs for snacking & baking.
In our analysis of 14 expert reviews, the Earth Echo Organic Powdered Cacao Mix For Snacking & Baking placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ndulge in better-for-you hot cocoa and dark chocolate smoothies without the guilt: Cacao Bliss offers the delicious, comforting taste of your favorite flavor without the empty calories, packed with 10 powerful superfoods to add more nutritional value to your drinks, desserts, and hot chocolate bomb recipes. An easy way to enjoy nutritious chocolate every day: Cacao Bliss can be mixed into hot, cold or warm liquids such as coffee, almond milk, oat milk, and coconut milk. You can also add it to baked goods and other recipes. A fun way to support weight control: Our superfood ingredients are "from field to pantry" for optimal nutritional value. It helps ensure you maintain your focus and energy throughout the day without ruining your diet so that you can achieve your weight loss goals. Rich in anti-aging and inflammation-fighting nutrients: With the nourishing benefits of raw cacao powder, turmeric, MCT oil, lucuma, organic cinnamon, and more to support your overall wellness. Your satisfaction is our priority: Try Cacao Bliss to find out if you love it because we offer a 60-day money-back policy just in case you need it.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cacao Nibs For Snacking & Baking
Do you love the intense taste of chocolate that is slightly bitter and nutty, without all the sugar found in traditional chocolate bars? If so, you might find that cacao nibs are a great option for snacking and baking. These are small pieces of crushed cacao beans that have been dried, fermented and crushed into small and dark nibs. Cacao nibs can be roasted or they can be consumed raw.
While many chocolate bars don’t have a lot of nutritional benefits, cacao nibs are considered superfoods. They are low in sugar compared to other chocolate products — and they have iron, magnesium, manganese, copper, and many other nutrients. They provide a healthy source of protein, fiber and fat and help to keep you full. Cacao nibs also include plant compounds such as flavonoid antioxidants, which offer several health advantages.
Aside from their nutritional benefits, cacao nibs have anti-inflammatory properties and may boost immune health. For those that deal with blood sugar issues, cacao nibs can regulate and control blood sugar levels. They have also been also linked to improving heart health and reducing factors for heart disease. Not only that, cacao may have anti-cancer-spreading properties.
Keep in mind that cacao nibs do have some side effects. They contain caffeine and theobromine: consumed in excess, these can cause side effects like anxiety, sleeping issues and jitteriness. Women who are pregnant are more vulnerable to these types of side effects and should consult with a doctor before eating cacao nibs. Those who are allergic to dietary nickel or chocolate should also not consume cacao nibs.
The Cacao Nib For Snacking & Baking Buying Guide
- If you’re expecting cacao nibs to taste like a smaller version of your favorite candy bar, you’re out of luck. Cacao nibs do not have a sweet flavor found in most chocolate products. Instead, they are slightly bitter and complex. The texture of cacao nibs is similar to roasted coffee beans: chewy and crunchy all at once.
- If you have raw cacao nibs that have not been roasted, you can toast them in a dry skillet to give them a crunchier texture and to add a nutty flavor. This also helps take away some of the bitterness.
- To make your cacao nibs last longer, be sure to store them in an air-tight container. Place the container in a cool, dry location such as a pantry. This way, the cacao nibs will last for several years. If they are in a resealable package, be sure to squeeze all of the air out of the bag before closing it up. You can also place them in a glass jar that has a tightly-sealed lid.
- You can also freeze cacao nibs. Keep in mind that for the best results, you want to make sure there is no moisture in the packaging when you place them in cold storage.
- If the cacao nibs begin to smell off or you notice any signs of rot or mold, discard them immediately and do not consume them.
- Consider adding cacao nibs to your morning meal on top of yogurt and granola or with your cereal. Or, add cacao nibs to smoothies for a more intense flavor. If you’re having ice cream for dessert, be sure to sprinkle a couple of cacao nibs on top. You can also incorporate them into savory sauces, such as mole or barbecue. If you enjoy warm drinks, use cacao nibs to accent hot chocolate, lattes or cappuccinos.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide