Dynasty Mattress 12-Inch CoolBreeze Classic Cooling Gel Memory Foam King RV Mattress
Last updated date: July 26, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top RV Mattresses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best RV Mattress you should buy.
Update as July 26, 2021:
Checkout The Best RV Mattress for a detailed review of all the top rv mattresses.
This 12-inch mattress includes a 1.5-inch layer that includes 5 pounds of gel-infused open cell memory foam. There's also a high-density memory foam layer, a latex layer and a strong foam base layer for extra support. A zippered cover makes it easy to remove and wash as needed.
In our analysis, the Dynasty Mattress Dynasty Mattress CoolBreeze Classic Cooling Memory Foam RV Mattress, 12-Inch placed 4th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
LAYERS: 12″ CoolBreeze gel memory foam mattress with 3″ GEL Memory Foam layer designed with Sleep Cool Technology Foam. 9″ of High Density Memory foam for a durable base construction, to help with the mattress lifetime! COVER: Luxurious cover White and dark grey, to have that new modern sleek look! fire barrier, zipper cover! Machine Washable. Adjustable Bed Friendly! COMFORT RATING: Medium Firm body support – perfect for the side sleeper, back sleeper, and stomach sleeper! Designed for awaken refreshed and energized for brighter mornings. SHIPPING: FREE Standard 1-5 business day shipping! It comes Vacuum sealed and packed and shipped directly to you for easy and convenient setup. BEST NIGHT’S SLEEP: Get your best night’s sleep with our mattress that contours to every curve. Mattress ONLY.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On RV Mattresses
When you buy a recreational vehicle, it will likely come with a mattress, but you’ll quickly realize it’s not the best one you can sleep on. Fortunately, it’s easier than ever to upgrade your RV’s mattress with an affordable option you can order online.
But tracking down the right RV mattress can be challenging. There are some differences between the mattress you’d want for a bed in your home and one you’d want for an RV bed. For one thing, RV mattresses are shorter than their household counterparts. RV mattress sizes are fairly standard, but it’s always best to measure your existing mattress to make sure you’re getting the right fit.
The most important consideration will be comfort, though. You can easily find a mattress as comfortable as the one at home, but you’ll need to rely on the latest technology. Most mattresses these days use standard memory foam or gel-infused memory foam, rather than the traditional innerspring coils that once dominated the mattress industry.
Even with memory foam, though, one size doesn’t fit all. Look at how the mattress is constructed, including the thickness of each layer. Some offer a supportive core beneath all that memory foam to ensure you’re not only comfortable, but that you also have support for your body while you sleep.
The RV Mattress Buying Guide
- If you purchase a boxed mattress, opening it inside the RV will save you the trouble of having to move it once it’s fully expanded.
- Boxed mattresses can take up to 72 hours to expand to their full size, so make sure you plan ahead if you have a trip coming up.
- When it comes to the foam layers in a mattress, more really is more. At least three layers are recommended to get the right combination of support and comfort.
- If you tend to sleep hot, look for a mattress with cooling properties. Cooling gel foams and convoluted foams are ideal for this.
- If you’re putting your RV mattress directly on the base of your bed, make sure it’s not designed specifically for use with box springs.
- Some RV mattresses have covers designed to either make them easy to clean or to resist slippage. You can also find mattresses with covers that are removable to make them easy to wash when your trip is over.
- When you aren’t using your mattress, it’s best to take all bedding off and leave it uncovered, especially if you live in an area with high humidity. This will help keep moisture from building up in the mattress.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide