DuoMuo Vinyl Record Coasters
Last updated date: October 24, 2019
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Coasters and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Coaster you should buy.
Update as November 20, 2019:
Checkout The Best Coaster for a detailed review of all the top coasters.
In our analysis of 29 expert reviews, the DuoMuo Vinyl Record Coasters placed 7th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Perfect as mug coasters, beer coasters, whisky coasters, wine coasters, glass coasters, bottle coasters Cute coasters Funny unique coasters perfect as mug coasters, cup coasters, tea coasters, bar coasters. The coasters made from a silicon therefore they won't scratch your table surface and will protect it from any glass and cup in a stylish funny way Creative and adorable decoration, fun gift for all music lovers, will put a smile on your guests faces and on the same time will protect your table from any hot and cold drinks. Unique design of retro vinyl record, the coasters is a good decoration for home bar or as a wonderful gift for friends. Perfect decoration for 80s party!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Coasters
If you’re like most, your living room has end tables made of wood or a coffee table with a glass top. Let’s say one of your children comes along and places a cold soda on the end table. Before you know it, the sweat from the soda can has left a white ring on your beautiful end table. Picture another family member setting a coffee mug down on the glass table, but when they pick it up again, they’ve accidentally scratched the surface.
These scenarios are all too common, but there’s a simple solution. A set of coasters will protect your furniture while also giving you peace of mind. When you start your search for the perfect coaster set, consider the size of the cup or mug you plan on using with the coaster set. Smaller 3-inch coasters are better for tall glasses and children’s cups, while larger 4-inch coasters are ideal for beer mugs and oversized coffee cups.
Check what materials are used to make the coasters. Models like the ENKORE Ceramic Stone Coasters have cork backing, while Decopom Natural Cork Coasters are made entirely of cork. Cork has good traction and is excellent for preventing drinks from sliding across a surface and spilling. It’s also an excellent heat insulator, which means it will help keep your cup of tea hot. If the material isn’t cork, make sure that it at least provides protection against scratches.
Make sure the coaster has an absorbent outer layer that collects condensation and keeps spills from landing on the table. The Teocera Drink Coasters have a top ceramic layer that is very absorbent. They are also coated with a frosted glaze to protect the pattern underneath and to make it easy to clean up any moisture.
Take your style into consideration. If you’re an avid rock collector, you’ll enjoy the JIC Gem Natural Agate Coaster set. This set is made from real stone. Users have a choice of enjoying the set in its natural state or adding a rubber bumper to keep the coasters from slipping on a tabletop. Other coaster sets are available with artistic patterns, themed images and plain colors.
Finally, consider a coaster set that has something extra to offer. For example, the Decopom Natural Cork Coasters come with a handy metal coaster holder. This makes storing the coasters when not in use a breeze.
The Coaster Buying Guide
- Some companies offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. It’s helpful to know that if a problem arises with the coaster set you order, the company will do whatever it takes to right the situation.
- Beware of coasters that contain dye. The dye can leak out and may cause a stain when it comes into contact with certain liquids. Always dry this type of coaster with a paper towel immediately if it gets wet.
- If you get a little soda, coffee or tea on your coaster, you’ll need to clean it. How you clean it depends on the type of material the coaster is made out of, so check your product label for any special cleaning instructions. In general, slate coasters can be washed with dish soap and water, while sandstone should be flushed with water and scrubbed lightly with baking soda. If the coaster is made out of marble, stick with a cleaner that is labeled safe for use on marble.
- You can actually make a set of coasters with your kids. Start off with a set of ceramic tiles. Choose a photo, decorative piece of scrapbook paper or picture from a magazine that you’d like to use and cut it to fit over the tile. Glue the image to the tile. Cover the top of the image with glue and wait for it to dry. Add a second layer and when that layer dries, finish with a layer of varnish.
- When examining the price for a set of coasters, you must first look at the number of coasters in the set, and then consider the materials and designs used to make the set. Although the ENKORE Ceramic Stone Coasters and Teocera Drink Coasters have fewer coasters than the Decopom Natural Cork Coasters, they are around the same price because the Decopom set is without an added design. The JIC Gem Natural Agate Coaster collection is worth the most, even though it has the least number of coasters, because the set is constructed from precious stones.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide