Disney Minnie Mouse Birthstone Earrings For Girls
Last updated date: April 14, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Earrings For Girls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Earring For Girls you should buy.
Update as April 14, 2021:
Checkout The Best Earrings For Girls for a detailed review of all the top earrings for girls.
Available in all birthstone options, these Minnie Mouse earrings for girls feature three crystals and are made of brass with a silver plating. You can even find some versions with the crystals set in both silver and pink.
In our analysis, the Disney Disney Minnie Mouse Birthstone Earrings For Girls placed 4th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
OFFICIALLY LICENSED Disney Jewelry; Inspired by the Iconic Minnie Mouse to add Disney Sparkle to your Everyday Style. EXQUISITEY CRAFTED in Silver Plated Brass with Clear Crystals; A Stylish and Sweet Look for anyone with a Friction back Post for a Secure Fit. BRILLIANT CLEAR CRYSTALS form Minnie Mouse’s Head set in a polished Pink Plating topped with her Signature Bow. READY FOR GIFT GIVING: Delivered in a Beautiful Authentic Gift Box, these earrings are an ideal present for Birthdays, Christmas, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Anniversaries, Other Holidays, or any gift-giving occasion.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Earrings For Girls
Whether you’re looking for a surprise for a special occasion or something for everyday wear, earrings can make a great gift for girls who like jewelry. You have plenty of girls’ earrings options to choose from, ranging from classic and simple to fun and colorful. When shopping, you’ll want to consider factors like design, material, size and ease of use to find the best pair.
Many girls’ earrings come in a style with a simple post design and backing that slides or locks on. Others are hoop earrings that either lock or use a backing like traditional post earrings. Earrings with a simple slide-on backing especially work well for girls who are new to using earrings. Girls may need an adult’s help with hoop earrings or post earrings that use a special locking backing.
Since children may have sensitive ears, you’ll find that many girls’ pierced earrings use materials that help avoid allergic reactions. Stainless steel, medical plastic, gold and sterling silver are popular options. You can find some options made of nickel if allergies aren’t an issue.
When it comes to design options, a set of basic earrings with a single stone or shape for each ear can work well to keep things simple, especially if the girl has small earlobes. Birthstones and clear studs are popular options.
If the girl you’re shopping for likes fun jewelry, you can find girls’ earrings shaped like favorite cartoon characters, plants, treats, animals and symbols. These can range from earrings in flower shapes with jewels to colorful characters like unicorns.
The Earring For Girls Buying Guide
- While most of the girls’ earrings you’ll find are designed for pierced ears, you can find clip-on, magnetic and stick-on options for girls who need something less permanent. Stick-on earrings work like stickers that are easy to put on and take off. Clip-on earrings use a metal or plastic clip. It can take some effort to find a comfortable yet secure pair.
- If the girl you’re buying for has recently gotten her ears pierced, it’s recommended to wait six weeks or longer before switching from the original pair to a new pair of earrings. This will ensure the piercings have healed properly and can help avoid harm to the ears.
- In case the original earring backing gets lost during play or other activities, it’s helpful to purchase some extras to have on hand.
- Dangling earrings can be a hazard for children since they can easily get pulled out accidentally and rip the ear.
- If you’re buying earrings for a baby girl or toddler, consider choosing a small and light option with a special back that screws on for security.
- When shopping for gold girls’ earrings, look for 14-karat gold or higher to minimize the allergy risk.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide