CRYSTAL DECOR Dimmable Natural Himalayn Salt Lamp
Last updated date: October 12, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Aesthetic Room Decor and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Aesthetic Room Decor you should buy.
Editor's Note November 9, 2020:
Checkout The Best Aesthetic Room Decor for a detailed review of all the top aesthetic room decor.
In our analysis, the CRYSTAL DECOR CRYSTAL DECOR Dimmable Natural Himalayn Salt Lamp placed 5th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Package Includes: 1 Lamp of ~7" in size. NATURAL LIGHTING: Himalayan salt lamps provide a pure and natural source of light that provides positive and soothing effects for maximum relaxation. UNIQUE: Every CRYSTAL DECOR salt lamp is specially hand carved for distinct and individual quality and design to sit atop a shiny wooden base. CUSTOMER FIRST: Your Salt Lamp comes with the CRYSTAL DECOR Brand Guarantee and a No Hassle 90-Day Money Back Guarantee if the product does not meet your expectations. Customer service is our priority.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Aesthetic Room Decor
From a young age, children learn that having a small space they can make their own is invaluable. As children get older and move off to college or get their own apartment, that special space is usually a bedroom, especially if they have a roommate. In a college dorm, college students find their own way to decorate their section of a small, shared room.
Decorating a room doesn’t have to be complicated. The key is to showcase a little of your own personality while also creating a good aesthetic for anyone who visits. These days, that’s sometimes done through the use of string or rope LED lights. Some can be adjusted for color and brightness, sometimes even by using a remote control or smartphone app.
Tapestries can also be a fun way to liven up a room. They can take up a full wall and be enhanced with features like lights to create a unique look. Often, you’ll find that with a mural, you’ll need to match the rest of your room décor to the print you’ve chosen.
The best way to get décor ideas and inspiration is to use the internet. You’ll find sites like Pinterest can be great for looking at what others have done. You may find one perfect item that sets the tone for your entire room, and at that point, the rest of your décor will fall into place.
The Aesthetic Room Decor Buying Guide
- Lighting plays a very important role in a room’s aesthetics. A slightly dimmed light can set a different mood than lights at their brightest.
- With any lighting, check to ensure they’re safe before you buy. You should also power your lights off when you aren’t home or while you’re sleeping.
- Each room of your home will have its own unique aesthetic. Areas like living rooms are meant for entertaining, so they aren’t quite as personal as a bedroom, which serves as a sanctuary for the person who sleeps there. In addition to making a statement about your personality to others, it should also work in a functional way. If you’re a morning person, bright colors and window treatments that let in a lot of light are best. For night owls, strings of lights and room-darkening shades can make the space comfortable.
- The size of your room also comes into play. You’ll have a different decorating strategy for a smaller room than you will a much larger one.
- If you’re buying string lights, make sure you measure the area where you’ll be stringing them first. Take into account any draping or overlap you plan to do. String lights are sold in very specific sizes and those dimensions will be found on the product packaging.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide