COTTON CRAFT Twisted Rope Footrest Pouf
Last updated date: August 7, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Poufs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pouf you should buy.
Update as September 8, 2022:
Checkout The Best Pouf for a detailed review of all the top poufs.
If you're looking for a versatile pouf that's also stylish, opt for this model. It's handmade using a cotton braid cord and works well as both seating and a footstool. You can set it in a child's playroom, a living room or a TV room.
In our analysis of 20 expert reviews, the COTTON CRAFT Twisted Rope Footrest Pouf placed 10th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
We have been manufacturing home furnishings of unsurpassed quality to the highest international standards since 1968. We offer uncompromising quality at the lowest cost by combining our family owned vertically integrated manufacturing with Amazon’s world class technology and distribution facilities. Shop with confidence and trust, we will delight you.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Poufs
One of the easiest and most stylish ways to bring a room together is through the accessories. While larger pieces like couches or beds help to anchor the style, it’s the small details that really give it a sense of originality. A pouf is an accent piece of furniture that’s not only versatile, it’s also eye-catching.
A pouf is somewhere between a large floor cushion and an ottoman. Typically a rounded shape, it’s designed to provide additional seating, be a foot rest or act as a temporary table. Poufs are great ways to showcase your style. You can match the pouf to the larger furniture pieces in your room or use a contrasting color and texture to have it stand out.
Because of their small size, poufs can fit into just about any room. For example, in an entryway or hallway, poufs can provide seating for you to put on your shoes with ease before you head out the door. In the living room they can be a place to rest your feet while lounging on the couch. In the bedroom they can add a stylish touch at the end of the bed. Their uses are endless.
The Pouf Buying Guide
- Consider what shape would look best in your home. Poufs come in a rounded ball-like shape or a cylindrical shape. Look at the lines of the other pieces of furniture in your room and see what will complement them.
- The materials used for the pouf also add to its appeal. Many poufs are covered in a handcrafted cable-knit design, which gives off a cozy and homely look. You can also find poufs made out of leather, which add a sense of sophistication.
- For the filling, a bean-bag style material is best. Some are also filled with foam beads. These options are durable and sturdy, so the pouf won’t lose its shape over time.
- Portability is key when it comes to poufs. Part of their charm is that they are highly versatile, and can be easily moved around. Opt for one that is small in size and lightweight. This will enable you to move it from room to room as needed.
- When it comes to color, decide whether you want to match the other textiles you have the room and blend in. For example, if you have a grey couch, do you want to get a grey pouf? The other option is to add a pop of color. You could match the pouf to a cushion and go with a bright color like red or teal.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide